Testing around 12th August.

Haha Michelle all sounds promising! Now you mention it I have been crying at a lot of stuff this week. Strangest was an episode of Project Runway 😂😂

Oh and this morning I've had sore nipples. Last night I kept getting really hot and sweaty to the point where I had to get up and put a fan on! Here in the UK it's really not at all hot at the moment. Another odd thing for me is waking up with headaches the past couple of days.

Can i join you ladies? I'm only 3dpo but I test early... Planning on starting at 8dpo on Sunday.

Since I'm still so early, I don't have any symptoms except a good feeling this is our cycle. I'm beyond ready for another baby!!

Hi, Stellaluna!

Those sound like promising symptoms, Shortstuff.

Based on my (somewhat erratic) temping, it looks like I had a significant dip yesterday. Which would coincide with the cramping. I know "implantation" dips can show up for lots of people even when not pregnant, but it does make me a little hopeful. :)

Sounds like a good sign Sorsha!!

Welcome StellaLuna!!

I've promised my OH i won't test until at least Sunday now, so by then I'll have missed one day.
I've never done temping before but if we don't get a BFP this time I think I might try it next cycle.
Had some horrible nausea early afternoon. Thought I was going to be sick it was so bad but it only lasted a minute or so. Only 5 more days!!

Hi everyone! I'm in my first month of ttc baby number 3! We are soooo excited. With both my daughters I got my bfp pretty early at 8 dpo and 10 dpo. I will be testing on the 13th. So right there with you ladies! I'm not temping, but I did have some spotting yesterday and today... hoping that's a good sign. 🤞🏻

Fingers crossed it's a good sign for you Lisarina!!
I am desperate for Sunday to come around now. I kind of want to just know either way. If I do get a BFN at least then I can start focusing on the next cycle. The TWW is a nightmare!!

I knoooooow shortstuff! I just want to know already. Good luck to you all too! Can't wait to test wih you on Sunday 😀😀

We are going on vacation tomorrow so I'll be testing when we're at the beach. I'm so thankful for the distraction during the tww... Normally it is so slow! Still, can't wait til Sunday!

Stellaluna - sooo fun! I wish I was going on a distracting vacay! we are both testing early at 8 dpo on Sunday!!! Good luck! Have fun on the beach ☀️

I am testing around the 11th :) Have a really weird "period" that is very watery and diluted with some "sticky" but not blood clots and no cramping so ordered a bunch of test strips from Amazon to test and have on hand.

Fingers crossed for all of you ladies!! :)

How is everyone getting on??

For the past 3 days I've been waking up with sore breasts/nipples. Yesterday I was suffering badly from nausea again.
Sometimes though I wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me. I want to get pregnant so badly I'm just imagining all these symptoms!!

How is everyone getting on??

For the past 3 days I've been waking up with sore breasts/nipples. Yesterday I was suffering badly from nausea again.
Sometimes though I wonder if it's just my mind playing tricks on me. I want to get pregnant so badly I'm just imagining all these symptoms!!

Sore breasts was one of my key symptoms both of my past pregnancies! Hope it's a good sign for you. :)

I'm still dealing with ongoing nausea. Bad enough that I'm broken into my stash of ginger ale. :p Last night after a small dinner I turned down dessert because my stomach said Nope! But I know I've had nausea in the TWW when I wasn't preggo before, so not sure whether it's really a sign. I don't remember how bad it's gotten the BFN times.

Also (probably tied to the nausea) very gassy. Burping and, er, the other end. :blush: And I noticed I'm breaking out more than usual this week.

I decided to start testing early after all. Waiting to do a hold this afternoon since early on it seems afternoon/evening is better than morning. We have a crazy day tomorrow so I might skip then. Saving my first FRER for the 12th, though. It was a FRER at 11 dpo that gave me my last BFP, so FX I get lucky with that combo again. ;)

So I did a naughty thing this afternoon. I took a test. I was trying so hard to wait until Sunday but I couldn't wait any longer!! I'm 11dpo and it was just too tempting. So anyway I've added the pic for you to see.

Attachments

• IMG_3297.jpg
    IMG_3297.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 30
Yay, ShortStuff! That's a BFP if I ever saw one! Congrats! :happydance:

Thanks Sorsha!! I can't quite believe it. So excited but nervous not to get too excited if you know what I mean.
Keeping my fingers crossed that all you lovely ladies will be joining me this weekend!!!

:happydance:

Yay shortstuff!!!!!! So excited for you!!! My only symptom besides the two days of spotting is crazy exhaustion. Although I'm not sure if that's because I cut out caffeine from my diet... good luck everyone - can't wait to see more tests!

Congratulations shortstuff!!! I also didn't make it til the weekend to test and took a wondfo test this morning. To my shock, there was a line there! So this afternoon I took frer and a digital one. I'm currently 10dpo. I still can't believe it! Here's the pics...

Attachments

• IMG_0729.jpg
    IMG_0729.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0739.jpg
    IMG_0739.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 12
Congratulations shortstuff and Michelle, great lines!! I took a cheap blue dye on Wednesday and there was a squinter, took a cheap asda test this morning and there's a faint line so I'm going to buy a FRER later to confirm tomorrow morning!

Congratulations shortstuff!!! I also didn't make it til the weekend to test and took a wondfo test this morning. To my shock, there was a line there! So this afternoon I took frer and a digital one. I'm currently 10dpo. I still can't believe it! Here's the pics...

Yay!!! Aw congratulations!!! So happy for you 😊 Aw we're going to have similar due dates!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->