testing around June 20th....

Im due for af on the 19th :)
So ill be testing that morning if she didnt show.

Ive not been aywhere near anyone to get a cold. Been inside all fortnight :)

Cant wait to test!

:winkwink: AF is also due 19th so I'm testing on the 20th. Its a good sign sometimes to have the flu/ or a cold early , that's how I realised I was pregnant with my name DS:happydance: I was just SICK!!

We have a few more looking days :flower:

Im due for af on the 19th :)
So ill be testing that morning if she didnt show.

Ive not been aywhere near anyone to get a cold. Been inside all fortnight :)

Cant wait to test!

:winkwink: AF is also due 19th so I'm testing on the 20th. Its a good sign sometimes to have the flu/ or a cold early , that's how I realised I was pregnant with my name DS:happydance: I was just SICK!!

We have a few more looking days :flower:

Haha well my son currently has a stomach bug so I'm hoping NOT to feel sick! :sick:

It's made dtd harder too as hubby and I are up with him in the night and exhausted, we're not having the 'us time' we normally get.

Yeah thats hard.
I have a lock on my room hehe.

But he doesnt wake up luckily and isnt clingy.
I know im not sick coz bub would of gotten it first :)

I think im pregnant. This month i just feel it!

Had a "baby shower" dream last night.
And tugs on my right uterus the night before.

Fingers crossed.
Im going to bali on 23rd so i wont even be able to get a blood test :(

Yeah thats hard.
I have a lock on my room hehe.

But he doesnt wake up luckily and isnt clingy.
I know im not sick coz bub would of gotten it first :)

I think im pregnant. This month i just feel it!

Had a "baby shower" dream last night.
And tugs on my right uterus the night before.

Fingers crossed.
Im going to bali on 23rd so i wont even be able to get a blood test :(

I am so loving your positive vibes!!! You just rubbed them onto me!!! Whoop whooop !! So yeah your BFP is coming up definetly :) loads of baby dust for you!!

[/QUOTE]

I am so loving your positive vibes!!! You just rubbed them onto me!!! Whoop whooop !! So yeah your BFP is coming up definetly :) loads of baby dust for you!![/QUOTE]

Thanks hunni!!!
Yep all positive here x

OH MY LORD!
I CANNOT STOP BLOWING MY NOSE!!!

Grrr.
Starting to think its all in my head and might actually be sick :(
Boohoo.

I want cyber hugs! \o/

sending hugs out!!! It's going to be a loooong few weeks for me - I'm only 4dpo and have AF like cramps!

I'm also getting a bit annoyed with people - a close friend has just announced she's pregnant and because we were pregnant together last time, people now just assume I'm going to be announcing that I'm pregnant soon as well! I wish it was as easy as that! :(

I had my first baby dream last night- trying not to look at it as a sign! haha Positive vibes for everyone here :)

Oh no :( i hate family pressure!

Yep i think we all have 5-7 days to go!
Its killing me.
And ive got a cold and lots of yellow boogies :(
So dunno if preg symptoms were real or im just symptom scanning.

Painful week to go
Baby dusts

Hi ladies posting and update:

TMI ahead.
Went to the loo today (9dpo) and when i wiped i had extremely stretchy clear almost white CM.
It stretched almost 2 inches.

I never have this, especially before AF.

Could that be a sign of pregnancy?
:)

Thoughts please x

ArmyofUs, I think yesterday was just a low day and you words consoled me so much. Today I am feeling a lot better, at least now I am in the double figures. 10dpo... Exactly one more week before I should be testing. How are you today?

Sorry I missed your message. Yesterday was a lot better.
Today 10 dpo I caved...I tested and I think I got a very faint bfp! My dh said he could see it. In disbelief I kept asking him "is it pink? Is it pink?" Because I tested with ic, I'm just a tad skeptical it isn't that hollow non color line. Anyway I'm going to buy a frer today and test tomorrow morning. Fx on this end, I'm feeling so skeptical.

Well now OH is sick too and not up to dtd. :( I'm CD20 now anyway so hopefully we managed to catch the egg. We :sex: on CDs 8,11,12,14 and 17. Does that sound enough? I don't temp or chart but 14 days before AF is due would be CD12... But I had EWCM on the morning of CD17. My son was conceived late in my cycle so I'm learning towards think O may have been on 17/18. Thoughts?

sounds plenty to me!

Has anyone got any symptoms? I had some AF like cramps a few days ago, and now I'm getting a stretchy feeling in my uterus - I'm CD22.

Fx Army- Keep us updated!!!

Nicola- when are you testing? Fx!

Hi ladies...update for me I'm definitely out....AF came in on Monday...two days early. I'm CD 3 today....GL for all those left to test....I'm on to the next month

Yep, I'm testing somewhere between Friday-Sunday, (would be great to get a BFP on Fathers Day! :) ) I'm trying to wait till Saturday, but I am very anxious, lol.

sounds plenty to me!

Has anyone got any symptoms? I had some AF like cramps a few days ago, and now I'm getting a stretchy feeling in my uterus - I'm CD22.

I've had some, cravings (salty/sweet progest kind), very irritable and moody about very mundane things (like flying off the handle irritable), cramps that stopped 2-3 days ago (now I have an achey, dull feeling in that area), feeling bloated, having vivid dreams I can remember every single night for the past 6 days (I don't dream normally even under lots of stress), and my breasts are very sore the past couple days.

It's difficult to say for sure, though my SO says he's SURE I'm pregnant :blush: , lol. I'm currently CD25-26.

ArmyofUs, I think yesterday was just a low day and you words consoled me so much. Today I am feeling a lot better, at least now I am in the double figures. 10dpo... Exactly one more week before I should be testing. How are you today?

Sorry I missed your message. Yesterday was a lot better.
Today 10 dpo I caved...I tested and I think I got a very faint bfp! My dh said he could see it. In disbelief I kept asking him "is it pink? Is it pink?" Because I tested with ic, I'm just a tad skeptical it isn't that hollow non color line. Anyway I'm going to buy a frer today and test tomorrow morning. Fx on this end, I'm feeling so skeptical.

Ooo that's exciting....hoping you get a clear BFP with the FRER:flower:

Sorry to hear that, Pato- best of luck in July- that's my birthday month, so I think it's a lucky one :)

Indigo and Nicola- how many DPO are you guys? I'm 9 and excited to test with whoever is doing this weekend- hoping for exciting Father's Day news for us all!

I think I'm 9-10 DPO, (I Ov'd on the 7th or 8th according to my charting), so I'm holding off to be safe to get a more accurate answer :)

I was thinking about how I'd surprise him with it and reading some of the ideas of other ladies on here, lol. He'll be working, but I can go into his office and tell him or bring him a gift or something. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->