• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Testing around New Years Eve - waiting, waiting, waiting...

Drazic<3

You got the love <3
Reaction score
Due to my whirlwind cycle since MMC, I basically have NO clue what is going on so will be testing on 31st to make sure I am not being over eager! Anyone want to join me who will be testing New Years Eve/Day?

Basically one of two eventualities - I will either be drunk on wine or drunk on happiness NYE - POD for NYE!

Anyone want to join me?

:dust:
TESTERS!

29th Dec
Luv2lift

30th Dec
NewMoon
~chipper~
lolley
posh
:witch: cheekybint :witch:
:witch: kstancook :witch:

31st Dec
dawny690
:bfp: Drazic<3 :bfp:
:bfp: Swanny :bfp:
jojo-m
:witch: TTC4No3 :witch:
Charliemarina
HippyMumma23
joyalan
maybebabee
vaniilla
StonesWife
mommy2baby2
ASTERO
raindrops009
My bo bo

I will, I will
AF is due on the 29th but I can try and hold off till new years eve. My goodness i havn't even O'd yet. But wow it would be awesome to get a BFP to start the new year!!!

I'm in similar situation since m/c not sure about cycles, had 33 days after m/c then 35 days till next AF. I am currently on CD 10 if I have another 35 day cycle then I will be due next AF on 3rd Jan so may test on NYE.

I'm tracking OV though so my plans may change according to that if I can pin point when that happens.

I'll join you, probably due about new years eve onwards so so will either be crying into my wine or swinging from the chirstmas tree too. I'm relaxing this month tho so not expecting a great deal, still its nice to have people to talk to!

Good luck this month girls

xx

I will join as well! I am going to be testing on the 30th, that is if AF does not arrive on the 29th like she is supposed to.

Best of Luck and lots and lots of :dust: to all you ladies!!

xx

New years eve:happydance:What an exciting time to test!
Hope you get your BFP's!
CEDAR

Hey girls!

Thanks for your replies. Added you all to the list and changed the title to 'around' NYE! I am sorry to hear about you MC Swanny :hugs: - my heart goes out to you and my cycle is similar - quite alot of guess work going on at the moment!

How are you all feeling? Bored of being pre-ov?! :hugs:

Thanks Cedarwood! :hugs:

Count me in! :) Though I will be travelling a lot and staying with relatives a lot this cycle - not sure how conducive to ttc that will be! Guesstimating I will be due around Dec 30th...

Me me me I also dont know how long this cycle will be due to a BO this is my first af since that so I will test 31st if nothing :D xxxx

YAY! Dawny! :hugs:

Mine is pure guesstimation, but as good a place to start as any. Fingers crossed this will be a lucky thread for lots of healthy bfps! :hugs:

I'll join you :) The witch is due on the 4th of Jan but seems like my cycle is getting shorter (was 2 days earlier this cycle) so will be testing with my First Response stock* starting on the 31st :) (yes, I've become POAS obsessed :S )

* (they're on buy one get one free at Boots atm btw; so £10.49 for 4 tests if u get the double packs :p)

Bargain! Thanks for the headsup! Will add you now :D

Entering the 'fertile' period girls, get :sex: time! :dust:

hey huns can u add me my af is actually due 31st sot hat my actuall testing day if she doesnt show, BUT this date is based on me oving again on cd16 coz with me its always cd16-18, so pls add me for new years eve hunny and when ov approaches i will let u know if the date changes, ohhhh this is gonna be so much fun COME ON NEW YEAR BEANS ........... PMA + :dust: ladies = :baby:

Added hun. Sorry to see you had a chem in Dec :hugs:. fingers crossed for healthy bfps!

Hi All,

me too please, Im another that not 100%, was my 1st cycle after BC last month and was longer than expected. should be due on the 30th but as someone else said i will let you know if anything changes.

:dust: to everyone

yay! I'm glad there are few of us hoping for BFP's for New Year's. FX'd to everyone :flower:

Added you Lolly hun! :dust:

According to my phone app - should be fertile period from now to 16th. Get humping girls! :sex: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"