Testing around New Years Eve - waiting, waiting, waiting...

I am 4 DPO according to FF at this point... and wow am I seriously symptom spotting already... lol!

:dust: to everyone!

I am 4 DPO according to FF at this point... and wow am I seriously symptom spotting already... lol!

:dust: to everyone!

Joyalan I am SS like a mad woman too! I'm 5dpo and I've got sore nipples (just my nipple not my bbs) and random cramps... :dust: here's to hoping! MY fingers are crossed for us all X

Morning Ladies! I haven't been able to check in the past couple days....been super busy! Which is great considering I am now 5/6DPO and time has flown! All the Christmas parties, last minute shopping and DH birthday was yesterday. I haven't caught up on this thread, I have to post and run, but I hope the 2ww is going well for everyone! Fx'd

:dust::dust:

Morning Ladies! I haven't been able to check in the past couple days....been super busy! Which is great considering I am now 5/6DPO and time has flown! All the Christmas parties, last minute shopping and DH birthday was yesterday. I haven't caught up on this thread, I have to post and run, but I hope the 2ww is going well for everyone! Fx'd

:dust::dust:

Well I think I'm out this month. My sore nipples aren't sore anymore and my random cramping has stopped. But I'm thinking its because I just came of the pill in October and my LP isn't quite right yet. My cycles are seemingly normal though so we'll see.... I hope you're well Chipper!! :hugs:

Well I think I'm out this month. My sore nipples aren't sore anymore and my random cramping has stopped. But I'm thinking its because I just came of the pill in October and my LP isn't quite right yet. My cycles are seemingly normal though so we'll see.... I hope you're well Chipper!! :hugs:

Aww don't say that StonesWife, you're not out till AF rears her ugly head!

Hiya,

I'm 6dpo today. Trying not to symptom spot but it's sooooooo hard isn't it!

I had sore nips since OV but that's starting to fade off a bit, slightly nauseous on and off but that's probably in my head. Very tired and feeling emotional.

Also have creamy cm, and I believe once you have OV'd it's supposed to dry up so I guess this could be a good sign?

x

Also have creamy cm, and I believe once you have OV'd it's supposed to dry up so I guess this could be a good sign?

I'm 5dpo and getting creamy CM too. I'm usually dry at this point of the month until AF starts her arrival

Fingers crossed!

Ooooooooooh I hope it's a sign, sounds promising. Fingers crossed

xx

I checked my cp and its high and soft, I don't normally check my cp but it feels closed. Not spotting or cramping. BUT my nipples have returned to being sore. Sooo.... maybe? Isn't your cervix suppossed to be low and hard after you O? Did I not O?

we only just got my smiley face this morning so lots of bd'ing for us the next few days. Is anyone else only just ovulating??

xx

Hey, can I join? I was 5 DPO but then with todays temp I went to 3 DPO. I will be testing on Dec 30th. So 9 more days to go.

Hi all,
just dropping in to say hello :)

I have been busy with getting ready for xmas, i am now 2/3 dpo but think i have no chance now this month with dh's knee op we only managed to bd one and not sure if it was too soon, so yes it would be fab to get a bfp but not worrying if we dont, will just have to try harder next month.

hope your all ok and not going crazy in the 2ww :flower:

sending :dust:

OMG im 6dpo and didn't even know that's how laid back i am this cycle...well not through trying :blush: purely from being so bloody busy getting everything for xmas day, the days have flown past and funny thing is im not at all symptom spotting but then its been 13 months now and im in no way expecting a :bfp: so if i do get one :yipee: its gonna be such a bonus and best NYE ever, and i WILL be sipping a tiny bit of champers to celebrate 2 new beginnings :blush: :yipee: but not getting ahead of ourselves now :rofl:.
come on :bfp: for all us girls :dust: to everyone and merry christmas xxxx

I agree with all the gals that have said that this month is easier to deal with the 2WW! There are just so many fun things going on with the holidays, that it takes some of the anxiety out of waiting around to see a line, or not.

Me and DH just started trying last month, and I don't think it was timed well, so I never took a HPT, I just waited for AF to show, which she did on time.

This month will be my first HPT test, so I am kinda excited about that =) I got them waiting in the bathroom.

I got an elevated temp today for the 2nd day in a row, I am hoping it is a sign of a triphasic chart, not getting my hopes up yet though.

As far as symptoms, I am having some very slight cramps low in my abdomen, not sure if they are digestive system or reproductive... Fingers crossed!

Hey up everyone!! Merry Christmas!!

Any updates??

My sypmtoms have all but completely disappeared. I have a slight bit of sore nips. No more cramping. No AF either though so thats good. The ugly :witch: always shows up for me on Christmas... I'm keeping my FX. Any one else got updates??

well as far as i know the only thing im feeling symptom wise this month is loads of cm which today has gone but from 1dpo till 8dpo it has been awful :blush: anyway im really really laid back still about the whole :bfp: and af coming if im honest me and OH have had a shitty last 2 weeks with his damd attitude and im starting to wonder if having a third with him is worth it, it may sound awful but i figure if he dnt change do i really want to bring another beautiful baby into this even if it is the most important thing in my life right now to have another, it just wouldn't be right morally...emotionally i can deal with being single mum if honest id prefer it iv been there before and god i loved it....some may say im silly but iv been a mum from 17 and loved every min of it with or without "daddy" around so argh a very happy xmas on my side (not) although kids had a fab day we never let our probs ruin there day that's just plain cruel on them but now its over i really need think about what i want from him if i even want him :(
anyways im 9dpo cnt get out of that one now and nothing to really tell apart from i do hope i got caught this time coz i really do want my baby :cry: i'm a mess hence why iv not been on girls but hey got have PMA right now its the only thing getting me through.
sorry for rant ladies xxx

AF never showed for me yesterday... getting the feeling she's coming soon though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->