Testing around October 25th

Mexx

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just wondered if there was anyone else testing around October 25th who wanted to wait together?

My background - I've been trying for three years and have just two weeks ago got approval for NHS funding for IVF at Liverpool Women's Hospital + Leighton hospital. I've had lots of tests and there has been lots of waiting. I have just started reflexology as heard it could help. I went this week and it was a really positive experience. She focussed a lot of attention to the uterus area to encourage healthy blood flow.
I woke this morning with a pain in my side. I believe it to be ovulation pain. I used a digital ov stick and sure enough peak reading.

Please share your stories xxx

Hello! I'll wait it out with you since I'm testing 10/22 :)

My Background, Sorry if i's long

I'm 21 and my husband Victor is 26. We have been trying to conceive for about a year and a half already. I have a daughter from a previous relationship, her name is Naddia Elise, she's two years old and she is mine and My husband's everything. Her real "dad" is not involved at all, so my hubby is her dad has been since she was 9 months old (officially anyways). I was diagnosed with PCOS about a month ago and am currently taking metphormin twice a day, and I think it did the trick! I ovulated on Monday Oct 6th, 2014. I will be testing Oct 22. 2014 and hopefully get a BFP :0

i am right there with you hun.. AF due on 25th and currently 4 dpo.. not really feeling pregnant so am not really confident about this month..either way i will accept the outcome..happy to wait together with you..

I am due for AF on 10/25!
I am incredibly impatient though and will probably test the 19th, the 22nd, the 23rd, the 25th...hahahaha

I am a mom of an almost 10 year old boy who is the light of my life. I am recently remarried and we would like to try for a baby. We did have a miscarriage in November, so it's an anxious process.

This was my first month temping and charting and we did the baby dance like crazy the whole week leading up to O, the night of O, and two days later just to be sure!

Hi ladies! Lovely to meet you all!

Anagee - your daughter has a beautiful name! Fingers crossed the medication worked first time :)

Lutz720 - how long have you been trying for?

BoobsMcGee - I'm right there with you in testing early! The month I got my BFP I got my bfp 6 days early so now I'm prob even more likely to test early!

xx

The month I had my MC, I got my BFP at 9 DPO! I am having a hard time waiting THAT long! Let alone to when AF is supposed to come!

When I was pregnant with my son, I was not tracking my ovulation at all so I am not sure when I found out. I know it was early. AF was at least a week away.

I got my bfp at 1 moth and a half of pregnancy so I have zero experiences with early positive results lol

I know I will prob cave, the urges are too great.

Hi :wave: AF is due October 21 currently 6dpo

Hi :waves: AF is due October 21 currently 6dpo

I'll join too please

I plan to test around then too.
I had sterilisation reversal surgery about 6 weeks ago, 2weeks ago Dh was diagnosed with low testosterone, we haven't had spe analysis yet, but it's very common for low test = low sperm. I'm Hopi g and praying we get a bfp before he gets put into testosterobe replacement therapy, as that will put his sperm count to zero :(.

I've had mild cramping and this morning red blood when I wiped, I think it's too early for implantation bleeding, so not sure what's going on???

Good luck everyone xx

I'll be testing around then too!
I had a positive OPK on the 11th. BDd on the 11 & 13th, hopefully that's enough.

I should clarify that were more NTNP than actively TTC but id still like a second one ;-)

My background: we have an 18mo old that took 4 years, and 5 iuis with clomid. Technically unexplained infertility so there not anything 'wrong' that would stop us from getting pregnant on our own-- but doesn't exactly make me optimistic either.

I've been to see the fertility nurse at the hospital this afternoon. If we don't get pregnant this cycle then I have to ring on day one of next period and we will hopefully be able to start IVF. There could be a delay if they wont be able to complete before Christmas as the whole facility shuts down for a few weeks. If not then we will be looking at getting ready for IVF at the start of 2015 :) Obviously I really hope I'm preg this cycle as it may be the last natural cycle.

Hello ladies? How are you doing?

I'm testing around then too! Trying for my third, first month trying. Had loads of symptoms which have now disappeared! Did a test yesterday which was negative but it was one of the cheapy one, I'm due at Monday- Wednesday next week. Good luck to you all!! Xxx

Well I'm sleepy, with cramps. Starting to feel disappointed due to thee lack of symptoms.

I'm wondering If I should be feeling anything major by now? Blaaah, :(

AF is due the 25th for me too! :hugs: I test every day though :haha: FX for all of us!!!

Well I'm sleepy, with cramps. Starting to feel disappointed due to thee lack of symptoms.

I'm wondering If I should be feeling anything major by now? Blaaah, :(

For some women, lack of symptoms turned out to be a symptom in itself! Don't lose the faith girl!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->