Testing around October 25th

Day 27 of cycle and AF still not here, but feeling like she's on her way. Pinkish/brown cm this morning, thinking tomorrow will be my cd1. I'm obvs having one of my longer cycles...........

still waiting for my AF...no sign of it...no symptoms either. am just in a limbo...

I caved and took another test just now, but as I was moving the dropper away from the test (a Walmart cheapie) I accidentally spilled directly on the window and messed up the dye flow leaving the test invalid. :( I was supposed to be waiting and taking one test every Wednesday until a doctor can prove 100% that I am not already pregnant. I think I am about 3 weeks in but it could be as much as 5w 6d. (check my ttc journal, trying for a girl, for the whole story)

Hi ladies,

I took a digital at 14dpo with fmu and it was negative so I went out and got another FRER. The second line beat the control and is much more visible!!!! I guess the digi's aren't as sensitive. We are over the moon!

Who is testing this weekend? I hope you all get your BFPs. To those boarding the November train, I wish you a happy, relaxed and positive cycle. Mountains of baby dust to you all! :) :dust::dust:

xx

Attachments

• WP_20141025_13_11_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20141025_13_11_11_Pro.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 7
Congratulations xxx

I started AF today :( so my last cycle before ivf was unsuccessful. Here's hoping ivf takes first time

Congratulations xxx

I started AF today :( so my last cycle before ivf was unsuccessful. Here's hoping ivf takes first time

Best of luck to you with your IVF Mexx XX

AF is not here and there is no any sign of it.i don't have any tests at home so will buy tests tomorrow.the last time I tested was 13dpo and I thought I saw a faint line.maybe it was a real line.i don't know.am so nervous and anxious to test tomorrow.i don't know know what to think.will update!

Lutz I'm in similar position, my cycle is usually 26, occasionally 28 days. Today is 28, but no sign, all the signs that AF was imminent that I was having for couple of days seem to have gone, and the nausea is back big time today. I really have no idea what's going on with me. I'm thinking if AF doesn't arrive tomorrow then I too will test again (had bfn at 10 and 12 dpo). Will update with outcome. Xx

MUMOF5..fingers crossed for us.am 15 dpo today.tomorrow I will be 16dpo.will see what happens.still afraid she might still sneak inn..

MUMOF5..fingers crossed for us.am 15 dpo today.tomorrow I will be 16dpo.will see what happens.still afraid she might still sneak inn..

Same, every time I go to the toilet I'm checking my underwear for signs of AF. Well it's now 18:40 and still no sign, so almost another day gone. If not here by the morning I will get a test on my way to uni......

Bfn this morning. Longest cycle I've had. Come on AF, need to get onto my next go xx

Congratulations MrsHopeful.
Good luck Mumof2 & lutz.

Well 13 dpo and I think it is a light BFP no AF yet feeling Scarry and a little excited but will wait and test again Wednesday see if I can pic up a clear blue for frer. Only have the amazon cheapy test at the moment. I can't even plot it on FF just not sunk in yet.
Can you ladies see a line. I had to shrink the pic size to post.

SI_20141027_082035.jpg

AF got me yesterday. Two days late.

Here is hoping the witch stays away for the rest of you!

Sorry AF got you Boobsmcgee all the best for the next cycle.

Well my faint line is a little darker at 15 dpo. Not as dark as I would like. I first tested with my DS at 16 dpo and it was much darker. I know every pregnancy is different. I have decided to test each day with these test until it's dark enough and then test with clear blue or frer.
I am just staying positive and going to make my Dr's appointment.
My only real symptoms were sharpe stabbing pains in left side 7/8dpo massive mood swing around the same time my poor partner got an ear full lol. Yesterday slightly tender breast and that's it really.
Just staying positive ladies. Thanks for your support.

SI_20141029_085209.jpg

congrats..im thinking to test mine tomorrow morning..wish me the best..

i got very faint line...i tot my eyes is playing trick..but i try again in few days..

Yea Bie good luck. A line is a line but I know the feeling mine were faint for a few days when I first tested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"