Testing at 10dpo on 23rd Oct, Anyone with me?

teddyed12

Reaction score
Hey all :flower:

I think i am 1/2 days past ovulation today. I am going to start the crazy week of testing on Monday 23rd and wondered if anyone is similar?

Need people to share symptom spotting with to pass the time until then :thumbup::dohh:

So anyone around the similar time frame as me? How you all feeling?

x

Hi :) there are a few of us Ina thread further up who are in the early stages too. I am somewhere around 3/4 dpo and probably testing about 23/24th

No symptoms whatsoever for me, apart from one random cramp in the middle of last night.

How are you feeling?

I should probably test then too but even if i say that now i know i will cave! lol i dont really feel anything yet but wouldnt really expect to. I havent tracked OV but i had a 38 day cycle last month so i googled when i should ovulate and just going by that.

On friday (poss Ov date) i had the strangest pain/feeling in my lower right side. it was really noticable and i wondering if this was ovulation! i have got quite sore bbs which could obviously mean anything at this stage, but i hope it lasts! haha

x

That's the problem with the symptoms - so many are AF symptoms as well, aren't they? So can be totally leading you up the wrong path!

I have very irregular cycles so I use OPK and had three days in a row, so not certain when I ov exactly, but at some point!

Sounds like your pain was ovulation pain, so fingers crossed!

I only know that my cycle length last month was 38 days, i dont know what it was the month before that so im not even sure 38 is my regular. BUT if it is then i DTD at the correct time as to when i should of ovulated! So we will see..

I am going to be a craze symptom spotter this month i can feel it. I am going to see if i get any pains around the time implantation would occur too. Then start testing early :wacko::dohh::laugh2:

Roll on next monday!!! x

Nothing wrong with crazy symptom spotting!!!

I already feel like I'm definitely out this month. I was unwell one day and we didn't dtd and it was the day I think I O (we also dtd two days before and two after) but I'm sure I'm out.

A whole week to wait seems like forever doesn't it?

Hiya! I will be 10dpo on the 23rd as well. We DTD 3 days before and on O day so I have my fingers crossed for us all. No real symptoms yet but it's still so early, my boobs are a bit fuller today but that's it so far for me

Hey can I join? I o'd on the 14th so planning on testing on 24th. I got a faint bfp with my son at 7dpo, clear on 8dpo but going to try to resist early testing this time! Try lol

Yay we can all wait it out together :) I am thinking 23rd might be a bit too early but like you say i doubt i can hold out haha. Ill be going nuts by then so even tho its prob gona be too early ill go for it anyway :)

With my son who is now 5 i found out very early, not sure exactly how early but tested and got a negative and two days later got a positive and i remember that made me like 2 weeks pregnant so it was the very earliest time i found out. and within a day or two i was already getting the morning sickness so if i am this time round then maybe my body will be just as sensitive again and ill know very early!

Let the symptoms commence, ill be eagerly waiting the next few days for signs of implantation :) x

So.. I know this simply cannot be pregnancy related as implantation can’t of happened yet BUT god do I feel nauseous the last hour or so!! I had suchhh bad sickness in my first pregnancy, I was bed bound for months! And never in my life did I think I would ever want to experience it again, but this reminds me so much of the feeling of Morning sickness and would happily take it again now!

FXd for feeling like this in a week or so.. ha ha ha :D x

I have got very dull achey pains this morning :/ Only 4dpo! Its a real strange feeling, hope AF isnt coming early or i totally missed my fertile time :dohh::wacko: x

Well in a strange turn of events i think AF has got me on cd 28!! Knew these pains were strange this morning!! My cycle was 38 days last month :shrug: Looks like my periods are not regular yet!! Atleast its not long till i will be fertile again now though :winkwink::winkwink:

Good luck ladies!!! As much as i wish i was pregnant im quite glad this has happened sooner rather than later, 28 day cycle seems like nothing compared to 38! :) x

Oh no! Sorry af came teddyed12. We're you using opk/ tempting? Onwards and upwards for this cycle good luck!

so sorry teddyed12, that wasn't the news we wanted to hear. But at least you can start a new cycle now and you know where you are. The dreaded TWW wasn't too painful for you this time round! Do you temp each morning?

AFM, 4dpo, feeling bloated needing a wee a lot but but thats not out of the ordinary for me about 10 days before AF is due. I really hope she stays away!

I am actually wondering if my 38 day cycle may of been down to a chemical! As i thought i got a very very faint positive last month and now with this month only being 28 days maybe thats why! I am NTNP so havent been keeping too much of a check on temps/ovulation etc, so i will just see what time brings :)

Hope you all get your BFPS, if not maybe speak to you again next month :) Good luck guys!! x

I was originally going to test on 23rd but last months cycle ended up being unusually longer than expected

Today I’m 1dpo so probably test on the 25th - the last two pregnancy’s I had a good line at 9dpo so hoping for the same if we are lucky this time

Hi how's everyone doing and what dpo are you today? I'm 4dpo and utterly exhausted for the past couple of days so I'm really hoping that means my progesterone is nice and high. I'm b/f ds so low progesterone is a concern for me.

Hey girls! i'm 5dpo today, heavy boobs, mild cramping and very emotional today! not sure if its related to this but i just cried lots watching a programme on telly haha

i really want to hold out on testing but its going to be a struggle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->