Testing at 10dpo on 23rd Oct, Anyone with me?

Sounding promising Katie!

I wish I had a few symptoms but nope, nothing at all. Apart from this fatigue which has actually cleared now!

3dpo for me, sore boobs but I know it’s just post ovulation as implantation wouldn’t happen till at least day 6+
Hate waiting, so frustrating

5dpo today, this tww is killing me. We timed bd perfectly this cycle so I'm so anxious to know.

I had a very faint positive at 7dpo with my son so i must have implanted at 6dpo, which is also when i had some cramping, pulling sensations which made me test early. So constantly on the look out for those feelings! A few twinges last night and this morning but nothing to write home about.

I woke up very nauseous this morning and have a headache, still heavy boobs and slight twinges. I'm slightly concerned with my temp dip over the last couple of days though. I know you're supposed to get a dip for a day at implantation but this seems a bit drastic to me, what do you girls think?

This was my dip with my son- (I haven’t temped this cycle)

Hopefully yours will shoot back up tomorrow :)

Attachments

• 141A7C11-B51D-415C-BB88-8A249D0B2753.jpg
    141A7C11-B51D-415C-BB88-8A249D0B2753.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 6
It did, it bounced right back up this morning! Phew. Let's see what happens now

How are you feeling today?

That looks great Katie, hopefully you’ll get your bfp in a couple of days :) have you decided when you’ll test?
I’m 4dpo , so still a way off before I can, it so drags

I will be testing this day as well:) I also ovulated on the 13th into the 14th. We have been TTC since last June but haven't really questioned anything due to having four other children:2, 10, 12 and 14. We did have to use Clomid to get our last baby so I took my first round this month, and can tell you I have not ovulated like that, EVER! I am nursing my baby at nights, when I dont work so really do not think I was ovulating. Also used OPK for the first time this month. I didn't get to test until the next morning after the pain started on the 13th due to being at work, but that next morning Oct 14th it was positive and that afternoon it was also positive. I have been crampy, FULL of gas since 4DPO and peeing an increased amount. I am horrible at staying hydrated but somehow always have something to pee! I have been getting a little visual disturbances as well but nothing crazy like the other symtoms. HA often but chalked it up to working nights without caffeine. I have had no spotting. Has anyone else yet? I took a test 5dpo and of course it was negative but it was extra from last month and I couldn't help myself! Cant wait to hear about all your BFPs in a couple days?|!!!

You never know! I was 10 wks before I found out with my last baby! Long story behind it, but it is possible!!

Ohh Katie your chart is looking great! Fingers crossed!!

Hi Msharp welcome. I also ovulated on the 14th and am bf my 22 month old ds at night. When are you planning on testing? I've not had any symptoms so far apart from bad fatigue which i think was a post o symptom. So I'm hoping my progesterone is nice and high!

Fingers crossed for BFP's all round this month! I've said I'll test on Monday at the earliest, must hold off :) AF is due next Thursday, I can't wait until then!!

Welcome Msharp, glad to see you're symptom spotting like the rest of us, its driving me mad! I've not had any spotting yet. When will you test next?

I'm due to get AF on Sunday, if I don't get my period by then I will test on Tuesday the 24th. Good luck to everyone :dust:

Hi Hope! You have far more will power than me! Fingers crossed the witch stays away for you

Ava
I tested today and see a very very very faint line. It was about 10 minutes later as I didn't see it right away, so hoping it's not an evap line:/. How long have you been trying and was it hard the first time?

Katie9056
Hello Katie! Glad to be able to talk about everything and have people that understand haha! I did test today, couldn't help myself lol. After the 10 minute mark there was a super faint line. Hoping not evap line. Going to try to wait till Sunday morning but I'm a sucker haha! When are you planning to test and are you 8dpo as well?

Haha I don't blame You! I was itching to do one yesterday but luckily I don't have any in the house so I couldn't cave. I'm now 9dpo today and going to hold out until Monday to test. Symptoms for me at the moment are weird dreams, needing a wee a LOT, sore boobs, I had a slight metallic taste in my mouth last night but it's gone now, and that's about it. Temps gone up again a bit this morning

This wait is so hard!! I really hope this is our weekend:)

Msharp omg!!! Fx it's the start of your bfp!

I'm 7dpo today and couldn't resist, bfn :(

Bit bummed as i got super faint + with ds at 7dpo.

Hi may i join? Ill be 10dpo tomorrow so will be testing tomorrow. I tested yesterday but bfn and after 10 mins had a horrid evap line which was blue so took a pink dye and nothing!
Fingera crossed this group gets lots of bfps this month x

Hi may i join? Ill be 10dpo tomorrow so will be testing tomorrow. I tested yesterday but bfn and after 10 mins had a horrid evap line which was blue so took a pink dye and nothing!
Fingera crossed this group gets lots of bfps this month x

Hi angelbump! Good luck for your test tomorrow, I have my fingers crossed for You! We need to start seeing some BFPs and make this a lucky group x

AVA
I couldn't resist at 7dpo either, ahh who am I kidding I couldn't resist at 5 haha! Its sooo hard! Still super early but I am able to see lines on my test this morning and last night but just not convincing quite yet. What is the pink dye thing? I have never heard of that before? My origianl test date was supposed to be Oct 23 but I will be testing before then due to these amazing little lines, ahhh!
I know you know but each pg is different maybe this baby implanted a couple days later than your ds;)
If I have a faint pos on a urine test do you think a digital will tell me the truth, lol!! We have to find some humor in this madness!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->