Testing at 10dpo on 23rd Oct, Anyone with me?

Hi! I might be testing Monday the 23rd. I will be 14 dpo, I think. My cycle can be a bit wonky because of pcos. But I think I caught O this time around and BD the day before and day of. I've have a range of symptoms. But my biggest ones are horrible bloating off and on the last 3-4 days. Loose stools (sorry for the tmi :blush:) and yesterday out of the blue I woke up with acne all over my neck and upper chest.....this never happens with AF:witch:! I keep getting little twinges and mild cramps off and on for the last 5 days I think, like AF is going to rear her ugly head.

I have no kids yet and I'm hoping this one is my BFP:bfp:!!! Lots of Babydust :dust::dust::dust: to everyone!

AVA
I couldn't resist at 7dpo either, ahh who am I kidding I couldn't resist at 5 haha! Its sooo hard! Still super early but I am able to see lines on my test this morning and last night but just not convincing quite yet. What is the pink dye thing? I have never heard of that before?
If I have a faint pos on a urine test do you think a digital will tell me the truth, lol!! We have to find some humor in this madness!!

Have you taken any more/a digital yet?

I’m 7dpo tomorrow I bought some cheap test strips to use before the digital ones, I’m hoping I can resist till Wednesday, I’ve had positives on 9dpo twice in the past so I end up considering myself as out on 9dpo if it’s negative

I have AF like cramps today, really hoping she stays away! she's not due until Wednesday, it's odd for me to cramp before

I've bought some cheapie tests today and i'll be testing when i get home after work. i'll keep you all posted! x

God luck Katie :) I keep getting a couple of cramps but I wouldn’t be due till the weekend/Monday

BFN today, I think I tested too early with these ones though as it says to test the day AF is due which is Wednesday. Still feeling out this month though, well see in a couple of days!

Are you going to test again Wednesday? I’ll be testing that morning at 9dpo.

I’m trying not to get my hopes up as husband due to work was only here early evening on day of ovulation (last Monday) whereas the clearblue first went peak on the Saturday so I know may have missed it all together this month

So frustrating

Oh Katie your not out yet girl!! I have read not getting BFP until 12-14 DPO is not uncommon!

AVA
I couldn't resist at 7dpo either, ahh who am I kidding I couldn't resist at 5 haha! Its sooo hard! Still super early but I am able to see lines on my test this morning and last night but just not convincing quite yet. What is the pink dye thing? I have never heard of that before?
If I have a faint pos on a urine test do you think a digital will tell me the truth, lol!! We have to find some humor in this madness!!

Have you taken any more/a digital yet?

I’m 7dpo tomorrow I bought some cheap test strips to use before the digital ones, I’m hoping I can resist till Wednesday, I’ve had positives on 9dpo twice in the past so I end up considering myself as out on 9dpo if it’s negative

I have bought two digitals but am really trying to wait till tomorrow after I get up from working night shift. Af is supposed to start Saturday so will be four days away:/. clearblue smart says 51% get positive 4 days before missed period and only goes up from there:) We will see!!

Hi! I might be testing Monday the 23rd. I will be 14 dpo, I think. My cycle can be a bit wonky because of pcos. But I think I caught O this time around and BD the day before and day of. I've have a range of symptoms. But my biggest ones are horrible bloating off and on the last 3-4 days. Loose stools (sorry for the tmi :blush:) and yesterday out of the blue I woke up with acne all over my neck and upper chest.....this never happens with AF:witch:! I keep getting little twinges and mild cramps off and on for the last 5 days I think, like AF is going to rear her ugly head.

I have no kids yet and I'm hoping this one is my BFP:bfp:!!! Lots of Babydust :dust::dust::dust: to everyone!

SOOO, how was your test!! 14dpo! How could you wait sooooo llooooonngg lol! That's awesome now to hear if you got your BFP!!

I couldn’t resist testing with a cheap strip today at 8dpo since husband was at work. Negative.
Going to sound daft but think I’m already feeling out this month as a psychic reading I had other day said within 4 weeks.. so I’ve got it in my head it’ll be next month (I know I shouldn’t listen lol :dohh: )

Are you going to test again Wednesday? I’ll be testing that morning at 9dpo.

I’m trying not to get my hopes up as husband due to work was only here early evening on day of ovulation (last Monday) whereas the clearblue first went peak on the Saturday so I know may have missed it all together this month

So frustrating

I'll test again tomorrow Yeah, let's catch up in the morning! I have my fingers crossed for you :hugs: you may have just caught it you never know! So frustrating isn't it, its just annoying having to wait another month to try again!

Oh Katie your not out yet girl!! I have read not getting BFP until 12-14 DPO is not uncommon!

Thanks Msharp! :hugs: I know i shouldn't count myself out just yet but I'm feeling like AF is gonna read her head more and more now, plus my temps are dropping! We shall see tomorrow. How are you feeling today?

Hi girls, I hope it's okay to jump in.. 🙈 I've been following this thread wondering for a few days if you'd got your BFPs! I'm in the same situation, I think I'm around 12-13dpo, me & my partner had a bit of an accident and now I'm waiting on AF 🙄 All I know is my shoulders are sore and spotty, I've had odd cramps 3/4 days ago and my boobs just feel weird. That'd be okay if those things were normal, especially the spots, I haven't had those in almost a year & a half! Good luck to you all 😁 Xx

Hi girls, I hope it's okay to jump in.. 🙈 I've been following this thread wondering for a few days if you'd got your BFPs! I'm in the same situation, I think I'm around 12-13dpo, me & my partner had a bit of an accident and now I'm waiting on AF 🙄 All I know is my shoulders are sore and spotty, I've had odd cramps 3/4 days ago and my boobs just feel weird. That'd be okay if those things were normal, especially the spots, I haven't had those in almost a year & a half! Good luck to you all 😁 Xx

Welcome Emsabub! You're about the same as me then, have you tested yet? It is a bit strange if you don't normally get these symptoms so could be a good sign! You must have some will power if you haven't tested yet 😂

Welcome Emsabub! You're about the same as me then, have you tested yet? It is a bit strange if you don't normally get these symptoms so could be a good sign! You must have some will power if you haven't tested yet 😂

I know it's a shocker! I keep convincing myself I'm not pregnant, because with my daughter I had no proper symptoms aside from sore boobs on the day of my missed period but I don't have that at the moment, I'm just unsure. I'm hoping everyone gets their BFPs soon! ❤️

How’s everyone doing?

I was too scared to test today (9dpo). I was going to, but knew I had a few bits on at work today that kept me up a lot in the night, so I didn’t want to face potential disappointment this morning
So think I’m going to take first test tomorrow at 10dpo
Although part of me is debating whether to just wait till Monday

AF got me today, i'm out. Onto the next one! I knew she was coming but i still tested, why do we do it to ourselves.

cb86 i would say if you can wait then hold out for a bit but i know that's much easier said than done :) I would definitely give in, i think i need to stop keeping HPT's at home as it's too much of a temptation!

How's everyone else getting on? Wishing you loads of luck for BFP's, please keep us posted! xx

I’ll be joining you in a day or two I think, I did test this morning , completely negative so based on I had such a short time window this month, I’m not surprised

Just irritating now having to wait again

November will be our month!!x

Yeah it's the long wait that is such a pain, i just think when it gets to this stage at least i can stop obsessing over it for a couple of weeks, and then it starts all over again!

YES i love the positivity:) where in the UK are you? x

I’m up north, Doncaster :)

I know what you mean, no wondering/stressing as each day passes it still being negative

I just hate the wait getting to next month. It took a couple of attempts with our son but I just so wanted a Christmas announcement lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->