Testing at 10dpo on 23rd Oct, Anyone with me?

I got a negative yesterday but today I've noticed my boobs are slightly falling out my top & they hurt a little like they did with Ava, but I reckon it's all in my head and I've just poked them too much 😂 Onwards & upwards girls!

Tested yesterday morning, seriously, I had a flash light out because I was thought for certain I seen a line:dohh: My husband said i had line eyes, :wacko: So I tested this morning annndddd..... super super faint line!!! :happydance: I'm testing for sure tomorrow just because I know there was't a lot of hcG if it was that faint. I had to mark where it was for my husband to see, so not 100% convinced, but just happy it's till a possibility. It sucks having 15 months of nothing:cry:

:dust: To ALL of US!!

AVA
I couldn't resist at 7dpo either, ahh who am I kidding I couldn't resist at 5 haha! Its sooo hard! Still super early but I am able to see lines on my test this morning and last night but just not convincing quite yet. What is the pink dye thing? I have never heard of that before?
If I have a faint pos on a urine test do you think a digital will tell me the truth, lol!! We have to find some humor in this madness!!

Have you taken any more/a digital yet?

I’m 7dpo tomorrow I bought some cheap test strips to use before the digital ones, I’m hoping I can resist till Wednesday, I’ve had positives on 9dpo twice in the past so I end up considering myself as out on 9dpo if it’s negative

I have bought two digitals but am really trying to wait till tomorrow after I get up from working night shift. Af is supposed to start Saturday so will be four days away:/. clearblue smart says 51% get positive 4 days before missed period and only goes up from there:) We will see!!

Both of these said not pregnant:( I was too early, :dohh:

Tested yesterday morning, seriously, I had a flash light out because I was thought for certain I seen a line:dohh: My husband said i had line eyes, :wacko: So I tested this morning annndddd..... super super faint line!!! :happydance: I'm testing for sure tomorrow just because I know there was't a lot of hcG if it was that faint. I had to mark where it was for my husband to see, so not 100% convinced, but just happy it's till a possibility. It sucks having 15 months of nothing:cry:

:dust: To ALL of US!!

That sounds promising! What day are you on today? Good luck for the next test

Today I am 13DPO. I will test again around 3 when I get up. :winkwink: What day are you on again? I have read everyone's post so much i can't keep them straight, :wacko:

I’m 11dpo (27th day in cycle) but I don’t feel confident, my cycles are usually 30 days, min 28- but I feel a bit achey/generally a bit off and sluggish today, which often happens when I’m due on period

Test was negative yesterday at 10dpo, not even the slightest line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->