Testing between 8th & 10th July.. Want to wait with me?

MrsReed2015

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I'm now 4dpo.. And bored of waiting already! This is my first cycle after my MMC.

I've had ovary pinching.. Hoping that's a good sign!

Would love people to wait with me.. And drive ourselves crazy symptom sporting :haha:

Baby dust to all!

Hello!!

I think I'm around 4dpo as well, I'm trying to hold out till at least Friday before starting to test!!!

AF due 4 July (25 day cycle).

No symptoms yet, but I convinced myself last month that I was based on my symptoms, then AF showed up just like clockwork, lol!

I have a bunch of ICs.. But I just can't trust them. They just help with my POAS addiction!:haha: I can't deal with the disappointment of a BFN.

I'm trying not to test early. With my ectopic & MMC I didn't get a bfp until a week after af was due. I think my levels rise slowly?

This is our first cycle after the MMC and I've heard I'll be more fertile now, so here's hoping for my sticky bean! Please keep me posted on your testing...

Xx

Sorry to hear about your losses- hope this is your cycle for a sticky bean!!

I'm uk based, and Poundshop is selling 3 packs of cheapie tests so I've got a few for this time round.... Will probably still run out by doing 2 a day waaaaaaay too early ;)

With my son I think I got a faint positive on a cheapie one the day before AF due so kept using those until they were strong enough to convince me to shell out money for a fancy one, lol!

I got 30 for £2.59 on eBay.. But they are pants :haha: I'm in Cornwall, so I'll look in pound land. I only shell out on a FRER once I'm past af due date.

Let's pray this is our month!:hugs:

Mind if I join you ladies?
According to my apps I'm about 3 dpo, provided my temps dont drop again. FF originally put O at cd10, then took it away 8 days later... anyway I'll be testing from the 6th, not too sure how long my lp is, last cycle I dont think I ovulated (think FF got that wrong too, because it put O only 7 days before the next cycle starts and lp shouldn't vary that much), the cycle before that my lp was 11 days. I'm still breastfeeding my almost 18 month old which is why my cycles are a bit wonky... gonna be frustrating not knowing exactly when AF is due, I think I have 3 tests but none are early result - they're too expensive here in Australia. Might have to buy some cheapies off ebay to help me stay sane lol.
Fingers crossed and baby dust to you ladies :)

Welcome!!!

Now.... How are we going to distract ourselves from testing/obsessing for a week???

I will wait with you. My period is due on the 7th so not much difference. Good luck everyone!

No idea on the testing front..other than telling myself it's too early.

My hubby knows when I'm due AF but I want to be able to buy some FRER and surprise him, God knows we need some happiness!

Welcome to the newbies on this thread..here's hoping we can all be bump buddies:hugs:

The TWW is just the worst!:growlmad:

Hi ladies- I am currently 6dpo and typically have a 26 day cycle which would be July 2nd; however last month I had a 30 day cycle which totally got my hopes up with how nauseous I felt after already being late with my af. Timing wasn't great this month with husband not feeling well but still have a little hope😕 Good luck on all of your tww and trying to hold off on testing.

Welcome stategirl!

My period likes to play tricks on me too!!!

Welcome Stategirl,

I'm 6dpo too! Hubby said he's noticed creamy cm on me during :sex: today..this has happened before in our previous pregnancies. Hoping it's a good sign?

This is the longest TWW ever!!

Mind if I join you ladies? This is my first cycle after having Mirena removed. We aren't actually ttc until September but we dtd 3-4 days before I ovulated (oops!). I was getting all completely negative opk's so I thought it'd be safe. Then I ovulated...haven't told hubby lol! Anyway af is due possibly the 9th or 10th, just guessing at the moment since it's my first cycle in 3 years. I'm taking vitex, red raspberry leaf and using progesterone cream after O (I have PCOS).

Welcome stategirl!

My period likes to play tricks on me too!!!

Yes it is frustrating. Since being off my pill in September and my first period in November it has always been 25 or 26 days so when it went til day 30 it was surprising. Also before I was on the pill my cycle was always 25 days. Good luck to you!

Welcome Stategirl,

I'm 6dpo too! Hubby said he's noticed creamy cm on me during :sex: today..this has happened before in our previous pregnancies. Hoping it's a good sign?

This is the longest TWW ever!!

Hope it's a good sign for you too! Always hard to symptom spot. I try to keep track of them each month to compare, but they always seem to change slightly and I get my hopes up.

Welcome ladies!

We will ride this out together! I'm 7dpo today. (.)(.) are beginning to feel sore.. Good sign for me! But we'll see!

How's every one else doing? I'm trying my hardest not to symptom spot.

Going to try and forget that I'm in the TWW and just relax ( easier said than done!)

Xx

I'm only 3dpo and I read last night that it takes at least 7 days minimum to implant, so I'm not getting my hopes up yet...

I got 30 for £2.59 on eBay.. But they are pants :haha: I'm in Cornwall, so I'll look in pound land. I only shell out on a FRER once I'm past af due date.

Let's pray this is our month!:hugs:

I ordered the same bundle of tests after you posted this, lol!

So today I THINK I'm around 8dpo. Not sure though- I used OPK for the first time and it seemed to show I ovulated around Thursday 23rd... But I'm due AF on Monday, and if I did ovulate at that time, maybe it's more likely I'm due a few days later???

Never used opks before so no idea of my usual Ov - AF timeline...

Took a test yesterday and BFN, but def too early to test- just couldn't resist!

Currently 8dpo felt very nauseous last night and this morning. Had a dip in my temp this morning too which I am hoping is implantation dip. I usually don't have a dip in temp until after I start my af. Typically spot two to three days before af which my normal cycle is 26-27 days (Saturday or Sunday); however last month was 30 days. Truly dislike the tww 😕

How is everyone else feeling and doing? Anyone test yet or staying strong and waiting to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->