Testing between 8th & 10th July.. Want to wait with me?

Sorry mazzle. I know the feeling. Good luck next cycle for both of us!

Emily- 10dpo is still early you have more time still. Hope you get your bfp.

Good luck to all of you still waiting to find out.

Who else hasn't tested yet? AF is due today for me but hasn't shown up yet. I ordered some HPTs online (pack of 10 haha) but they haven't arrived yet and I'm worried they won't come until Monday...think I can hold out until EOD tomorrow to test before I just go insane. Might make a run to the store to buy one tomorrow afternoon...

I caved yesterday and tested. Got a bfn. Aunt flow would be due today if I were still on bcp. So we will see how late she may be. I reallllly want her to stay away for good.

I'm 14dpo, AF due tomorrow. No sign of her yet! On my last pregnancy I was 21dpo before I got a :bfp:

I think I Implate or ovulate late.. Still hopeful

Wow! A whole week later? I hope that's my case. Never been pregnant before so I'm more hopeful than I should be hehe. :dohh:

Wow! A whole week later? I hope that's my case. Never been pregnant before so I'm more hopeful than I should be hehe. :dohh:

Lots of people don't get results early on for reasons such as low HCG etc.. I began to give up then it came. So I'm not even worried yet.. :thumbup:

:dust:

Ok ladies. Anyone else take P4 after OV? Last month was my first month to do so. And about halfway through my tww my breasts got LESS sore and I knew something probably wasn't right. Sure enough I was preg but it was a CP.
I'm 6dpiui, 5 days on P4, and I think my breasts are getting more sore. Could it be a sign? Maybe I have something brewing in there and my body is producing more of its own P4 instead of letting up like last month?!
Grasping at straws I know. But with all my pregnancies but one I had signs in the first week of the tww.

Here's my plan- test Monday, if completely negative, call ob and get bloodwork order for hcg test. If negative ask for something to start my period. This is my first cycle after having Mirena removed so I have no idea how long my cycle is supposed to be but I'm 99% sure when I ovulated.

Emily, you're 11dpo today? If you get bfp early with your previous pregnancies then go for it! If not it could be a smidgen early to be worried or antsy. But then again I totally get the feeling of wanting to know NOW. Hehe

AF was due yesterday, my HPT pack arrived today and BFN :( it's the afternoon though, not first morning urine...do you ladies think I should hold out hope that testing tomorrow morning might yield a different result, or am I just being wishful lol. Last pregnancy I tested late at night but I was probably almost 6 weeks along by then.

mrstrouble it's not over until the witch shows!

Having some nausea this morning but I haven't eaten anything yet so that could be the cause. Don't know if I'm making up symptoms in my head or if it's the real thing...

I am trying sooooo hard not to freak out right now....... Just took this ic! It's faint but there's color!! Going grocery shopping soon so will pick up an FRER.

So maybe my bad backache three days ago was implantation?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 19
I am trying sooooo hard not to freak out right now....... Just took this ic! It's faint but there's color!! Going grocery shopping soon so will pick up an FRER.

Wow that looks promising! Let us know how the next one goes!!!

That's awesome! Hope it keeps getting darker! How many DPO are you?

That's awesome! Hope it keeps getting darker! How many DPO are you?

I'm not 100% sure but I had o pains on the 29th so I'm guessing around 9-10 dpo.

I'm also scared because the last time this happened I had a mc at 5.5 weeks :( I've heard breastfeeding can cause low progesterone, so it's just scary. Still bfing my almost 1 year old.

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I hope this is a sticky bean for you!

Got my bfp!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members