Testing Christmas Day! Who else?

blessme

First time mother
Reaction score
Hi all!

I’m testing Christmas Day if I can hold out that long! AF is due December 26. Currently no symptoms at all except emotional... but I’m always a basket case! ‍♀️

I too am testing christmas day. It will be with a first response early test as that is the earliest i can test. AF is not due until 31st december but first response said i can test christmas day. Will try then and then maybe again on the 30th as i still think 25th may be early. FX for us both xx

I too am testing christmas day. It will be with a first response early test as that is the earliest i can test. AF is not due until 31st december but first response said i can test christmas day. Will try then and then maybe again on the 30th as i still think 25th may be early. FX for us both xx

It sounds like our cycles are similar.Im testing the 25th but AF isnt due until 26-30th.

I woke up at 1am last night super nauseous... i honestly thought i was going to have the flu and i kept thinking i would have to call in sick to work. But woke up and it was still there but not as intense as it was during the night.

Hopefully its a sign.

I am similar!! Af is due 24th for me... I’m going to test Saturday as it will be 12dpo if no luck I’ll wait for af :dust:

Iv started to test already as im a POAS addict
But I’ll be 10 dpo Xmas day so I’ll defo be testing

Fx to you all xx

Hi ladies! I plan on testing on Christmas Eve in hopes of surprising my Husband with the news on Christmas! AF due on Christmas Eve so we will see if I cave and test early! I have no symptoms but also no sign of AF either and I usually have tender breast by now so fingers crossed!

I caved and tested today for a BFN... :( 8dpo today

its so early hun. I've never got a BFP at 8dpo.
I've got everything crossed for you for your next tests :dust:

Aw sorry, still early tho there is still hope! I bought my test today and resisting testing! 12 DPO today and AF suppose to arrive on the 24th but feeling no sign of her coming on.....must. resist. the. Urge!

So I caved and tested early, I told myself I wanted time to find a cute way to let hubby know on Christmas. BFP this morning!!!! Now I just have to be able to keep this big secret for a couple more days!!

Hey ladies! I’m testing everyday from here on out. AF is due on Thursday. This morning was a BFN :( I’m hoping so bad to surprise my husband for Christmas!

So I caved and tested early, I told myself I wanted time to find a cute way to let hubby know on Christmas. BFP this morning!!!! Now I just have to be able to keep this big secret for a couple more days!!

Congratulations!

Hello everyone. I am 6dpo and testing on New Years Day so I am right behind you all. Has anyone been having any symptoms out of the norm? Like no breast tenderness when you normally have. breasts tenderness?

TheresaD it always fascinates me when people have zero symptoms. It equally fascinates me that you normally develop sore breasts but you never did. Thanks for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->