Testing end of Sept, anyone else?

I think I got a faint bfp this morning. Never had a bfp before af was due. 11dpo. Af due in 6days.

Attachments

• 73_1474725177691.jpg
    73_1474725177691.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 13
I think I got a faint bfp this morning. Never had a bfp before af was due. 11dpo. Af due in 6days.

I can't see anything but I'm in my phone. It definitely could be the start of something :) I would try again tomorrow:)

It's 4 dpo for me . Nothing to report. This tww is going by so slow .....

Can you see it better now

Attachments

• 75_1474744537817.jpg
    75_1474744537817.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 16
My AF is due tomorrow will try and wait until end of the week if AF doesn't show by then.

I'm confused as my breasts have been tender and swollen which isnt normal but yet i have the headache that i get the day before AF today so not sure what to think trying to not get my hopes up

My AF is due tomorrow will try and wait until end of the week if AF doesn't show by then.

I'm confused as my breasts have been tender and swollen which isnt normal but yet i have the headache that i get the day before AF today so not sure what to think trying to not get my hopes up

A lot of pregnancy symptoms are the same as premenstrual ones, so maybe you would get the headache regardless... The breasts are a good sign!

Eek! Super exciting. I cant see anything on the tests but photos rarely show faint lines well.
Good luck on your test! Cant wait to hear about it!

Hope you get good news peanutmomma !
- Amanda , I commend you for waiting !! I'm only 6 dpo and tested ( BFN of course) pms and pregnancy can mimic one another . I would just test !!!!

AF is due the 26th too, I tested at 6 and 8 DPO got BFN so I'm gonna wait till AF MIA before I waste more tests haha. Good luck everyone!

Day of AF and there's like no Pre AF symptoms, no full breasts or cramps no angst earlier, super horny, and just plain weird tiredness and I usually get insomnia before AF, been having a lot of CM mixture of creamy and watery so I don't know tempted to test but I think I'll wait for tomorrow give her a chance to show today.

AF didn't show and I woke up at 5 AM and had to pee so bad! Gonna test with SMU in the afternoon and hopefully it will be easier to see and get a positive. Been nauseous since 5:45 and it's stronger than it was before. GL to other lovely ladies in here and I'll keep ya posted.

AF didn't show and I woke up at 5 AM and had to pee so bad! Gonna test with SMU in the afternoon and hopefully it will be easier to see and get a positive. Been nauseous since 5:45 and it's stronger than it was before. GL to other lovely ladies in here and I'll keep ya posted.

Update ?

Sorry! I took a FRER Monday after a 6 hour hold and at first looked like I would get a squinter but as time passed and I cleaned up with a bit of water(stupid I know) it faded after the time limit. I also forgot to take a picture at the time because I was cleaning up everything, made a mess :( So I think that If don't get AF either Monday night (which I didn't) or tomorrow(still MIA) I might test again Thursday or Wednesday night.

Anyone have any experiences with FRER's that had something like fading lines? If so what was your outcome?

BTW thanks for asking for an update army! It's nice to know people are interested since i rarely get replies lol

Sorry! I took a FRER Monday after a 6 hour hold and at first looked like I would get a squinter but as time passed and I cleaned up with a bit of water(stupid I know) it faded after the time limit. I also forgot to take a picture at the time because I was cleaning up everything, made a mess :( So I think that If don't get AF either Monday night (which I didn't) or tomorrow(still MIA) I might test again Thursday or Wednesday night.

Anyone have any experiences with FRER's that had something like fading lines? If so what was your outcome?

BTW thanks for asking for an update army! It's nice to know people are interested since i rarely get replies lol

I seriously dislike first response but I continue to buy them .... Lol but yes almost every time I use them it looks like a Start of a line then vanishes with in about 5 mins :( I'm sorry . I would just keep testing :) the dollar store brand are good if you can get them .

Second beta negative, af late retesting Saturday October 1

Finally got AF today but I'm not worried because now I can pin down my cycles much better and found out exactly when I ovulated. Having more info so that we can get it right in the future makes me excited to really try, and it looks like that might be sooner than later. :D Hoping the rest of you ladies trying for this month are getting results you want if not see you next month!

Aw im sorry af came but it is a positive that you can now figure your cycle out! October testers!! Woohoo lol
Good luck to you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->