Testing end of Sept, anyone else?

Still no af, super full and blue bbs, sore throat, snot like cm and nose too, yellowish

When do you test again peanut?
Sounds like you may have had a good month to me ;)

When do you test again peanut?
Sounds like you may have had a good month to me ;)

DH said in a few days he'll by me a FRER, 2 negative beta tests, was told my 3 faint bfp on 2 different brand of tests were all false positives. If I can get a dark bfp, then, I see gyno on the 12th, maybe I can get answers then

I'm current on the 2 week wait, and I'm testing Wednesday 26 oct. Been a very different cycle, had milky discharge at 7/8 dpo and it was like a good amount (thinking implantation.) I've had full sensitive breasts for about a week and some now and keeping feet and stomach warm with heat pads and such. Also had like pins and needles feeling on my legs, stomach/abdomen, and near the breasts and itchy skin near those areas as well.

Hubby has said if I am not pregnant this cycle he's gonna invest in natural methods of progesterone boosting foods and methods. So I guess we are really ttc now and this is cycle 2#? 1#? Either way I'm super excited and happy and can't wait to test on Wednesday to either get a BFP or an ok sign to get some special time in with hubby before AF. How are you doing Oily?

Period is late but might come tomorrow ?? Who knows. I don't feel nauseous. I have some weird CM but other than that, no signs of being pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->