Testing end of September, who is with me?

blessme

First time mother
Reaction score
Hello ladies,

We have officially started trying for baby #2!!! I'm so excited I could jump to the moon!! I have been waiting to try what seems like forever!!!

I am testing sept 27th. I will be 10dpo this day. I am currently in my ovulation week and ovulation day is September 17th.

I got pregnant super easy with our first so I'm hoping it will be as easy this time too!

Can't wait for all of you late September testers to join me and see some BFP's!!!!!!

I'll join you! Also trying for my second. This is our third cycle trying. First cycle, I got pregnant but miscarried at 6 weeks. Second cycle, I had a chemical-tested positive for 3 days with loads of symptoms and then started bleeding. So. Hopefully third time's a charm!! I'm currently 7dpo and I've promised myself no early testing. I was crushed with 2 back-to-back losses but we decided to just keep on trying without a break. We conceived our son first time trying. Good luck to us!

Hey I am testing September 28th!! Just ovulated yesterday :) good luck!! This is my first try.

Morning all! Hoping to hold out until the 26th, today I am 4DPO. FX for everyone.

Hi ladies - also ttc #2. I will be testing end of September and have my fingers crossed cuz we go on a beach vacation beginning of Oct and don't wanna bring the witch with us! I also got pregnant right away with my first but this time isn't going the same...hence my user name. Just ovulated yesterday after a 50+ day wait.

I have been having a terrible day with my stomach today! Any of you remember having this issue during the first cycle? Also wondering if anyone is temping...my temps are running 96 pre o and spiked to 97 today...

Hoping I O this coming weekend, so I would test 9/30
FX I do and :dust: to all!

I'll be testing on September 23. TTC#1. My chart looks good so far, so I'm hoping that our chances are high. Good luck to you all!

I start testing Saturday at 10dpo but I'm not feeling that hopeful that I'll get the :bfp: but you never know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->