Testing for #6

Not seeing anything on this mornings cheapie. I'll do another later on.

I hate when my cycles over run. Throws me completely off and now I'm not sure when I'm going to even have AF come. So I'm stuck in limbo just waiting.

I've got my other tests coming today so I'm in 2 minds over whether to just stick to cheapies today and then use them tomorrow when something should show....or do one today. I'll probably crumble and test today but i know i shouldn't as it will just be a waste. Hats off to you ladies that have self control and can wait lol

I feel like there might have been something on the last frer. Keep us updated

Couldn't see anything today so if I start bleeding in the next couple of days, I'll assume it was a chemical, only because of the fact I did see lines even though they were faint and I'll start afresh for the new cycle :)

Ok...im confused and irritated.

Tested yesterday and couldn't see anything. Thought I'd test today so used my FRER and thought I could see 2 lines. Nothing really showed up on the clearblue so I decided to get some more tests. Got the cheaper version of FRER and on the first one, a very apparent positive came up. I decided to do the second one and im back to square one with a squinter of a line. What the actual hell? I'm more annoyed at the inconclusiveness than anything else.
Anyway here is the cheapie with blue dye too.

Top to bottom...FRER, first test from the cheap FRER brand and then the second.

What do you think? Keep testing?

Snapchat-593424264.jpg Snapchat-1472959816.jpg

Ps. The cheapie blue dye and the cheapie FRER's....all same sample so can't understand the conflicting results. I am confused and irritated

How very frustrating for you :shrug: I can see lines on frer xx

How long did you wait between the two cheaper my frers? I know you said they were from the same sample, but how much time in between the tests :) I ask because hcg does break down in urine over time if it’s left out

I think there was about 20 mins difference between the cheapie FRER that I did.

I did a cheapie blue dye a bit later and I was sure I got something on that too.

I've got more tests on the way tomorrow so hopefully I'll have a bit more of a definitive answer. I hate being so obsessive over it but I just can't settle unless I know lol

I see lines on all 3 of the frer nothing on blue dye
I say test again just to be sure
Good luck

Well...if there are lines, then hopefully they'll get darker to give some closure on my mind going mad. I'm spending a fortune on them and I promised myself I wouldn't :rofl:

Today's test on a cheapie FRER. I can see a line. I need to leave it a couple of days but I know i won't be able to. This is just frustrating me

Snapchat-1030228013.jpg

I see a line, although on my phone I can’t tell if it has color :/ ... I’m sorry you’re going through this. Just try to remind yourself that only time will tell. You will eventually know something . Hugs!! I know this is frustrating

I’m on my iPad, see the line AND it appears to have color. Looking through your tests...either the cheapie FRERs are more sensitive that the real FRERs or they’re utter shit and show false positives! Seeing lines on the others, however, I’m inclined to go with the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"