Testing from 6dpo... 9dpo :-)

Noooo I wouldn't say BFN... I totally see a faint but thick pink line on that IC, and that OPK is blazing! The thing is FRER is thought to be 12.5miu and those ICs are 10miu, so those 2.5 could be making all the difference at this early stage!

Awww thanks hun, i'll retest again tomorrow and see how it looks, i spse im only 8dpo and with my other pregnancys ive not really got a noticable line until 10dpo so fingers crossed xx

Another OPK & IC ive just done....think im defo seeing something now? This was after 10 mins, golly this POAS is addictive! Lol!

Attachments

• IMG_2080.jpg
    IMG_2080.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 45
If those aren't real, they're evil. I see it, too!

I know i agree! Im getting v v faint lines on each test now surely they cant all be evaps but we all know IC's are notorious for them! The cramps have started aswell so either implantation or AF is on way!! Hopefully the latter xx

I see lines on the last two and with those dark OPKs, I bet this is the start of your BFP. That's exactly how it went for me too!! Fingers crossed!!

Your original inverted and greyscale, then altered invert and greyscale

Attachments

• IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1744.jpg
    IMG_1744.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1746.jpg
    IMG_1746.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1747.jpg
    IMG_1747.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1749.jpg
    IMG_1749.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 5
9dpo - Another shadowy test this morning, not feeling these tests are true lines, they taking a while too appear this pic was taken at around 8 mins with SMU xx

Attachments

• IMG_2115.jpg
    IMG_2115.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 45
It seems clearer to see, these tests take forever to darken up x

Fingers crossed! There's definitely something there :)

Those tests def take forever to darken up but that line is much more clear. Fingers crossed! Are you able to take a different brand?

10dpo IC & morrisons both BFN, so those IC's are a load of rubbish, gutted by not too worry onto next cycle. AF should be here by Saturday, booked myself in too start fertility reflexology tomorrow need too get relaxed for next few months now so my body is in good shape when we go ahead with IVF...thanks for looking girls and your support, Still stalking you all!! Babydust and much love:kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->