Testing hcg booster question

zyara1981

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I been trying for #1 almost 3 years with 3 IUI and several medicated cycles. This cycle we did IUI with follitism and letrozole and with trigger shot and a booster hcg shot 7 days after trigger which will be 10 days ago (last Monday). I tested out the trigger before in other cycles and it was very faint and gone by 8-9 dpo but never had this happen before. My first shot this cycle was 5000 units and the booster same 5000 units. I tested 8 days after shot and I got a strong second line. Today which will be 10 days past booster I got a second strong line not stronger or fainter than two days ago. I called my RE Tuesday and they told me to test again Sunday and then it would be consider positive and go for bloods but to be honest the nerves hopes and stress is making me to not stop thinking about it! My question is if I should be excited and hopefull or it could still be the trigger that I am testing? I had cramping for the past 10 days, a drop of red bright blood at 11 dpo which I thought it was going to start to be AF but nothing. My nipples are sore too. I am also very wet (sorry tmi), today will be 17 dpo. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you in advance.

Hello everyone!

I been trying for #1 almost 3 years with 3 IUI and several medicated cycles. This cycle we did IUI with follitism and letrozole and with trigger shot and a booster hcg shot 7 days after trigger which will be 10 days ago (last Monday). I tested out the trigger before in other cycles and it was very faint and gone by 8-9 dpo but never had this happen before. My first shot this cycle was 5000 units and the booster same 5000 units. I tested 8 days after shot and I got a strong second line. Today which will be 10 days past booster I got a second strong line not stronger or fainter than two days ago. I called my RE Tuesday and they told me to test again Sunday and then it would be consider positive and go for bloods but to be honest the nerves hopes and stress is making me to not stop thinking about it! My question is if I should be excited and hopefull or it could still be the trigger that I am testing? I had cramping for the past 10 days, a drop of red bright blood at 11 dpo which I thought it was going to start to be AF but nothing. My nipples are sore too. I am also very wet (sorry tmi), today will be 17 dpo. Does anyone have any advice? Thank you in advance.

Sounds promising usually for me 5 days after the 5000iu shot its very faint on the test and almost gone from my system.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->