Testing in the morning, feeling out....

hope79

Reaction score
As of tomorrow morning, I will be 10 DPO....I have the feeling that I'm out, even tho AF isn't here...for the most part I have remained positive and truly think that this may be our month....but on the negative side, I don't have very many symptoms. They pretty much subsided after 4-5 DPO. Other than a select few symptoms that have stayed along for the ride, but kept a low profile, I just feel that with little to no symptoms and so far no IB, I may not have a winner...uggghhhh, it is very hard to keep a happy face on, cuz Lord knows everytime that I get a BFN or AF shows her ugly face it is discouraging....who's on the 9 DPO train with me and what are your symptoms to date?? Thanks all :dust:

Don't give up yet. Just ride along until AF shows up either next week or in 9 months. I'm only 4 dpo and I always have the same symptoms after Oing so symptom spotting doesn't work with me. You might be one of those lucky ladies who never get morning sickness and what not, so don't go by that.

Hi there, Im new to the site, so still finding my feet here :) I ovulated around tue 8th nov.... Im unsure as to when after this date I can take a HPT so i just tested today and that lonely red line was there to greet me... i guess it could have been too early to test but Im still gutted. I completely understand how you feel, not being able to keep a happy face on esp during these 2 weeks of waiting! I have a slight dull pain in my lower back and ive had some crazy mood swings, and bad skin but im not sure if it has anything to do with anything or am i just fishing for signs!! I really do hope it is your month and you get that BFP tomor xxx

I know exactly how you feel. I tested today at 10DPO and got BFN. I've had a few *possible* symptoms but they could be due to AF being due between today and the next three days. Almost convinced I'm out for this month but I'm testing in the morning with clearblue plus and then I have 15 first step 10mui arriving in the mail the day after. Fingers crossed for both of us! x

Expect the worst but hope for the best is all you can do. I know that its a tough battle getting negs but a pos will come along when you least expect it...hopefully tomorrow will be that day ;)

Thanks ladies....I'm hoping that the test will pick up anything if it is there...my 10miu/ml arrived in the mail on Monday and I've been waiting desperately to give them a try...I super can't wait...I'm excited, nervous, anxious....all the above. And I know that if I get my BFN and I'm out this month, that it just gives me more time to keep trying with DH and save some more money for this baby. I tried Mucinex this cycle, and it would be nice if I could add to the statistics of those it worked for. We shall see...FX'd for all of you, and thanks for the support...this site really eases a lot of tension during this horrid TWW!! ;)

I agree..i love coming on here and waiting with you ladies. I have everything crossed for you xx

Please do let us know the result hun. I'm testing in about sixish hours. Trying to be positive but after today's result...

I have my FX'd for all of you lovely ladies, and whether I get a BFN or a BFP I will post about it as soon as I know...I usually get up at 5:50am CST to get my oldest son up and ready for school, so that's when I'll be testing.

FX for the morning tests, I have decided to hold off till Thursday morning Hope79.

But I have my fx for you!!

FX for the morning tests, I have decided to hold off till Thursday morning Hope79.

But I have my fx for you!!

No problem mixedbeautyx...thank you!! I'll have my FX'd for you too, and if I get a BFN I may still also test again on Thursday morning also.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->