Testing in the morning FX update

That's great news Korin. Keep us updated xx

Okay ladies just got the call I am indeed pregnant but hcg beta came back at 207 so not sure if it a new pregnancy or I'm what I thought around 6 weeks. OB thinks might be a new pregnancy. Have to go back Friday for more blood work to see if they're rising or not. Still going to have dating US on March 5th to see where I am. My SO brought me out to a nice Valentine's day lunch to celebrate the news. As for my tests not sure why they took so long to get darker but staying positive and most likely stop testing after tomorrow.

Thats great news! Congratulations

Thanks hun and no worries about your post :thumbup:

Thanks again ladies I will update after Friday's results

Yay Korin that’s awesome news! I wonder if you had a chemical and then a spontaneous ovulation! Hoping for good results on Friday!!

Yay Korin that’s awesome news! I wonder if you had a chemical and then a spontaneous ovulation! Hoping for good results on Friday!!

That's what Ob thinks but won't know for sure till scan

Ah great news! I’m also thinking new pregnancy, congratulations and glad you had a lovely valentines! X

Hi Korin, how did your levels come back yesterday?

Hi, well levels went up to 644 have to go back 1 more time Monday or Tuesday for last beta then have my appointment March 5th at 1pm. I'm also thinking could be new pregnancy. Been googling way to much lol. Thanks for checking up on me and baby.

That's amazing news! Congratulations. Have you tested anymore? X

Those are some great numbers! Still crossing tightly for you!:hugs:

That is awesome news Korin I have been stalking for awhile :hugs:

Awe yay that's so good to hear korin! Numbers sound so good!

Yay those are awesome numbers! So happy for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->