Testing in the next few days? JOIN ME! PLZ

babyvaughan

<a href="https://lilypie.c
Reaction score
AF was due today, 28th Day.. but sometimes it goes an extra 2 days!

MY BB's are really tender which is strange.
Besides that nothing I'd really call symptoms than
I keep feeling like I'm sea sick 5-7days the past week
and very randomly!

I'm thinking of testing on New Year's eve if AF doesn't come or
If I can hold out lol.

I did use my only opk left as HPT for fun late lastnight came back
positive strange but not counting on it lol.

Join in, put how long TTC, what CD you are on, and what day you test with any symptom's!

Not sure when AF is due because this is only cycle #2 after stopping BC. I'm also not sure when I O'd cause neither my temps nor OPK confirmed O. But based on my CM and my progesterone level (bloodwork from last week)...I definitely O'd. Anyway the only symptom I have is painful bloating...I've been taking Alkaseltzer and Tylenol just to be able to sleep comfortably. I'm going to test on Monday and if that is negative then again on Friday

My af was due today i took a hpt and it was bfn so I'm going to wait till new years eve to, no signs of af showing.

3days ago i had a pink discharge when i wiped it lasted for 2.5days, it wasn't enough to wet a panty liner it was just when i wiped.

My symptoms at the moment
Really tiered, just falling asleep all the time
Sore nipple
Bigger bust
Light cramping
Nausea alot of the day
Bloating alot aswell
Hungry all day every day
Using the toilet to pee alot

Ive had 2 tests done at home and they both negative so im thinking maybe book in the doctors and have a blood one done or wait and do a hpt on new years eve

I'm on CD 31 and this is my 3rd cycle TTC #1. Af is supposed to come today, so I'm sure I won't even get a chance to test but I'll be testing New Year's Day if she stays away! :) no symptoms at all.

I'm so temped to TEST Ahh.
Almost 2 days late..

I get this little tiny crampy times but goes away makes me think period is coming
I go check and nothing.. Tonight I was going to pee and I had creamy CM, normally I'm pretty dry at this point. SO tempted to go buy a test!!

I really really hope you get your BFP! I am stalking this thread! keep us posted.

Thank you!! I have been ttc for 3 years i just had a growth removed dec 6th by surgery they found it in my HSG test and believe it was keeping me from concieving! Doc said everything else looked fabulous and that i should concieve soon! I so so hopeful this is my month but if not ill never give up faith! God will bless us soon! I did go to store and bought two test im going to take one in the a.m!

Thank you!! I have been ttc for 3 years i just had a growth removed dec 6th by surgery they found it in my HSG test and believe it was keeping me from concieving! Doc said everything else looked fabulous and that i should concieve soon! I so so hopeful this is my month but if not ill never give up faith! God will bless us soon! I did go to store and bought two test im going to take one in the a.m!

:wohoo: excited to see the results!

I see it too!!! Woo hoo! Congrats mrs. Xxx

I took a test today, I think its neg hubby thinks it's a faint.
We are going to buy a nicer test, (i'm using 88 cent one's)
and take that tomorrow.

Really hoping this is for real, is so it will be such an amazing miracle!!

No bleeding at all, just sore down there!

Pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow but I'm not bummed about it at all! Hubby surprised me with reservations at Chateau Élan (resort/winery). We leave on the 10th...I definitely plan on enjoying myself that weekend...so we might have to take this month off from TTC!

Good luck ladies

My cycles go a bit funny every now and then so, although I'm 15dpo today, I am only on cd 26. I am pretty sure AF will show tomorrow as all my usual pmt symptoms started yesterday, lower backache, ibs like cramps and extreme moodiness. But I'd love to hold out a little hope. I'm aiming to test tomorrow morning if AF doesn't show beforehand.

Been ttc for 14 months now.. Cd 26 of cycle #15.

Good luck to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->