Testing journey but is this what I think it is!?

DreamCatcher_

Reaction score
I just want to say that I never see squinters or vvf lines on here, so do appreciate all responses as I may just be crazy.

Initially it looked like a stark bfn so I forgot put about. 2 hours later I've went back in to the bathroom and had a look. I swear I can see something. Honestly, it's very very faint and definitely a squinter but I see something. I've never used these tests before so I'd obviously have no idea where a second line should show, but this seems about right.

I also inverted the picture and changed the brightness and contrast. The control line is a bright blue but just further up there is another slightly blueish line, it's definitely not the same colour as the rest of the strip. Can anyone else see or should I put my specks back on and give my head a shake?

I've had cramps since Sunday, on and off, back ache and some pressure down there for the past few days. I've been horribly bloated since Tuesday, and nauseous, with my nips and boobs feeling slightly heavy/sore since last night.

https://i64.tinypic.com/30xd6ah.jpg

I wish my tongue would turn pink when I am pregnant and then it would just be obvious !!!gl Xx

I see it! Looks like the start of a BFP! :)

I see it! Looks pink to me. Fx it gets darker for you!

Thanks, I'm torn here.

I'm either not 4dpo and actually ovulated last week at some point (I wasn't using opks then). Had ewcm at some point then too and then cramping a few days ago on and off.

I am 4dpo and have line eye and there is no mar there at all.

I never ovulated at all and my doctor was right to order blood tests on Wednesday.

I keep going back to the test and swither between seeing a line and not seeing a damn thing.

4 dpo would be super early for a line...so you may be off by a bit. I definitely see something maybe the start of a bfp. But you shouldn't take lines that show up after the time limit seriously... I'm hoping for you this is an actual bfp. Good luck

4 dpo would be super early for a line...so you may be off by a bit. I definitely see something maybe the start of a bfp. But you shouldn't take lines that show up after the time limit seriously... I'm hoping for you this is an actual bfp. Good luck

Yeah my dates might be off, given how out of whack everything is. At this point in time I'm not overly positive about a BFP and a visit from AF would be just as welcome because it would mean everything is beginning to (hopefully) sort itself out.

I'm just dreading going through the next two weeks with no AF or BFP and going back to the doctors to say that my 'suspected PCOS' is actually there/I have something wrong with some of my hormones etc.

Yeah my dates might be off, given how out of whack everything is. At this point in time I'm not overly positive about a BFP and a visit from AF would be just as welcome because it would mean everything is beginning to (hopefully) sort itself out.

I'm just dreading going through the next two weeks with no AF or BFP and going back to the doctors to say that my 'suspected PCOS' is actually there/I have something wrong with some of my hormones etc.

Oh I hear you! I have pcos and my cycles are all over the place...ever since I stopped taking birth control my hormones have been a mess...skin issues and everything. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->