Testing May 26th!!! Anyone else wanna wait with me?!?!!

Jamie Sue

Reaction score
Fingers crossed this month!!! We've been TTC for 8 months (but this is only my 4th actual cycle). The woo-hoo-ness of trying has definitely gone away. It took 2-1/2 years to conceive our daughter, and I'm scared it's going to be like that all over again. My first 2 children were conceived with my ex-husband and before my PCOS was "active."

And bc seeing multiple BFN, I'm refusing to test until May 26th.

Anyone else wanting to wait it out with me?!?!!

Well I'm a little further than you but I will be testing this weekend (I will be early though... only 9-12 dpo) and if I get a :bfn: I will probably test on May 21st, which is the day AF is supposed to come to town. Since this is only a few days before you're set to test, I will be stalking this thread and wait it out with you :thumbup:

I wish us both :dust:

Hi! I'll be 12 DPO on May 26, so I'll be right there with you!

My "official" test date is may 28th.

I took a trigger shot this month, and I've decided to "test out" the shot. So I'm going to be taking a pregnancy test every day starting tomorrow. Once the test is negative, I'll probably wait a few days and test again to see if I can get some positive lines.

I had my IUI this morning, and I'm feeling pretty good about it. I'm trying not to get too excited this cycle.

Yay! I could definitely use some buddies this cycle! We did a lot this cycle and tried like extra extra hard and I just don't feel like I can handle it all being for nothing :(
I'm gonna drive myself freaking batty by the 36th!

I'm here with you ladies. I test the 25th. Seriously hoping it happens for all of us this month. This cycle has drained me emotionally.

Best of luck, ladies!
My AF is due 24th, so I'll be testing 25th if it's late. I'll be 18DPO by then but I'm waiting that long because this is an unexpected TWW for me. The last time i suspected a happy accident, I tortured myself silly with BFNs only for AF to turn up.

Best of luck, ladies!
My AF is due 24th, so I'll be testing 25th if it's late. I'll be 18DPO by then but I'm waiting that long because this is an unexpected TWW for me. The last time i suspected a happy accident, I tortured myself silly with BFNs only for AF to turn up.

I drive myself crazy too!!! I could never wait that long!! It seems like everyone is getting their bfp maybe we will all get ours :winkwink:

I'm going to test this weekend also. I'll be 9-10 dpo. Not exactly sure when I ovulated.

Best of luck, ladies!

This is an unexpected tww for me as well. I know how you feel. I keep going back and forth aboout whether to test early or not. Don't want to waste money, but really want to know ASAP. :wacko:

Best of luck, ladies!

This is an unexpected tww for me as well. I know how you feel. I keep going back and forth aboout whether to test early or not. Don't want to waste money, but really want to know ASAP. :wacko:

I was thinking about how much tests are if you take 4 or more a cycle! That's a lot of money then I started looking up if you can cut a test strip in half length wise hahaha.... haven't tried but was just thinking about this!

BTW I'm right with all of you, af due the 25th! Two week wait is really irritating! Haha...
What are some symptoms everyone has been having?

So far first thing was a swollen abdomen felt sore... then woke up with metallic taste in mouth that lasted all day. Had terrible cramping on right side last night in pelvic area, so bad I sat on couch... Then today my nips are dark but areola is light pink!, nips sore but not my breasts. Then today I feel really tired, had a lot of hiccups.. hiccups aren't a sign but not normal for me, so far had them 4 times in 2 days!! So annoying!!!

Best of luck, ladies!

I was thinking about how much tests are if you take 4 or more a cycle! That's a lot of money then I started looking up if you can cut a test strip in half length wise hahaha.... haven't tried but was just thinking about this!

BTW I'm right with all of you, af due the 25th! Two week wait is really irritating! Haha...
What are some symptoms everyone has been having?

So far first thing was a swollen abdomen felt sore... then woke up with metallic taste in mouth that lasted all day. Had terrible cramping on right side last night in pelvic area, so bad I sat on couch... Then today my nips are dark but areola is light pink!, nips sore but not my breasts. Then today I feel really tired, had a lot of hiccups.. hiccups aren't a sign but not normal for me, so far had them 4 times in 2 days!! So annoying!!!

Forgot to add that same time as right side cramping my back hurt :-(

I'll be testing on the 25th maybe. AF is due that day but it is also my daughter's 5th birthday. This is only my second cycle since MC and I don't think it'll be this month for us :(

I drive myself crazy too!!! I could never wait that long!! It seems like everyone is getting their bfp maybe we will all get ours :winkwink:
Yes, GL to us! I don't know if i can actually wait that long once the weekend comes. Occupying myself symptom spotting now

I feel silly anticipating when it might as well turn out to be nothing at all. How do you feel finding yourself in the TWW? I'm hopeful but stressed too x

My husband and I were planning on taking a month off this whole TTC thing because my friend is getting married in January, but lo' and behold my ovulation window came and we couldn't resist. (FYI, my friend would totally be cool with the whole baby around her wedding thing, she told me it would be a great "gift".)

So here I am, 6 dpo and I'm planning testing on the 26th. I'm hoping 14 dpo will be enough time. I'm too impatient.

Good Luck ladies! Here's hoping to a whole bunch of BFPs!

Hello toxiclove, sarahxlynn and natasha!
Natasha, sorry to hear abt your previous mc.. Hope you'll have an extra lovely birthday celebration with your girl!

Let's wait out the next week together ladies :)

hey do you ladies mind if I join you in this wait? AF is due 24th so if she is late im going to try and hold out until the 26th!!! fingers crossed for you all! xx

Hey ladoes! Sorry to create a thread then run! I had a very long strenuous traing this weekend. I'm glad we all are finding each other. Today I am 6DPO and feeling like crap. I think I have a yeast infection and a UTI. I'm hopefully off to the dr today and hoping this won't mess anything up.
TryingForNo2, I like your question. It's hard for me to pin down how exactly I feel in the TWW. Hubby and I have been trying for 8 months this time so there's a sense of defeat and afraid it could take 2-1/2 years or longer like it did last time.
I also feel like we finally have a fighting chance bc I don't always ovulate. I spend the whole month trying and hoping to make it to the TWW. Then I get here and get annoyed with waiting! Lol
TTC is hard and there are just sooooo many emotions tied up in it.

Hey ladoes! Sorry to create a thread then run! I had a very long strenuous traing this weekend. I'm glad we all are finding each other. Today I am 6DPO and feeling like crap. I think I have a yeast infection and a UTI. I'm hopefully off to the dr today and hoping this won't mess anything up.

I hope you get to feeling better soon! That does not sound like a good time at all. I hope your doctor will give you some good news or at least help to make you feel better.

UOTE=charlie_lael;35495657This is an unexpected tww for me as well. I know how you feel. I keep going back and forth aboout whether to test early or not. Don't want to waste money, but really want to know ASAP. :wacko:[/QUOTE]
I feel silly anticipating when it might as well turn out to be nothing at all. How do you feel finding yourself in the TWW? I'm hopeful but stressed too x[/QUOTE]

Im not sure how I feel. Haha. We both would welcome another baby, but we're about to move into my in laws house in a couple weeks and its just bad timing. We had an oopsie on my peak fertile day and I've been freaking out ever since. Haha. I go back and forth between thinking we can handle it and another baby isn't that big a deal and thinking I'm not ready!!! Lol. But we'll be happy either way and I know deep down that we'll be fine. Just didn't expect things to happen this way. Hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->