Testing New Year's Eve - anyone else?

Am sori to hear ur temp dropped girly123. Fx it rises. If not everything crossed for not cycle.

Sorry to hear that girly123 :-(

I feel dreadful today, super crampy and leg ache which is driving me crazy. Tested again this morning, another BFN. Feel like a nutcase and that I'm imagining it :-/

Congrats mummy2_1! Fx its a sticky!!! Hope that many of us are following in your footsteps tomorrow!

Girly123 sorry for the temp drop. Hope it shoots up tomorrow and AF stays away.

Sorry for the BFN CordeliaJ. Hope it's just too early and that you start seeing 2 lines tomorrow!

AFM- 10 dpo and started spotting last night :/ just brown off and on last night and this morning. Also having some weird uterine pinching. Hoping it just is implantation and nothing else but not feeling very optimistic. Since my ectopic I've spotted for 2-3 days before AF, but this is definitely earlier than its been in the past. I guess I'll know for sure tomorrow morning. :coffee:

Hoping AF stays away and that it is implantation bleeding! :)

Tested twice yesterday with BFN result, so I'm reluctant to test today, the actual day I should have waited for! I don't want more disappointment!

Think I'm out this month , yesterday and today ive tested and nothing suppose ive just got to wait for the witch now

Tested again, BFN. Will also be waiting for the witch. Totally ruined my new year, aaaargh. :-(

Negative for me too :cry: definitely ready to say goodbye 2014!

Mum_of_Roodys and CordeliaJ, I'm so sorry to hear that :( There's always a chance you are mistaken and I hope that's the case for you both.

Try not to let it ruin your new year :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->