testing new years eve....

mummy2_1

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
So according to my opk a tww would land test day on new years eve. Trying not to think about it too much, let nature take its course and maybe,if I'm super lucky..... a +ive to the start if the new year????

If my body is playing ball ill be about 12dpo o then .... Being a poas addict i will def test new years eve!! Gl xx

I'm testing then too!!! Already going crazy wishing I could test and know now :(

I'm tempted to test Xmas day. I mean I might see something then being about 8/9dpo-ish I dunno it would pt me in a sinking mood to see a negative

I want to test now haha and i don't know if i am even in the tww. Had ewcm last Tuesday and positive opk Wednesday and Thursday. However that would mean only a 28 day cycle and my last (long enough to call a cycle) was 37 days. Newly off bcp so maybe its settling down and i have od? Xx

I'm testing jan 1st... But knowing me it will be sooner then that!!! Last night/today is O day... I've had a cramping on my lower left side since last night and then again today...

the next 2 weeks are going to be lonnnnnnng!! Any tips on getting through them??haha I'm only 1DPO and I already want to test!!! This is out first cycle TTCing #2, we bd every other day and then sat and sun, so I'm hoping we caught that little egg!!!

How are you ladies feeling about this cycle??

I want to test now haha and i don't know if i am even in the tww. Had ewcm last Tuesday and positive opk Wednesday and Thursday. However that would mean only a 28 day cycle and my last (long enough to call a cycle) was 37 days. Newly off bcp so maybe its settling down and i have od? Xx

Haha I feel you on testing now!! I would have bought tests but I feel like a teenager still when I walk in the store to buy them! I feel like everyone is looking at me funny!! Im going to wait to see if I feel any symptoms, if I do then I'll test earlier then normal!

W my first pregnancy I got a positive at 8dpo... Verrrrry faint but a positive!

Hey ladies. I tested late on first pg. Day 40. So was a.def pos+ when I took the test. All three of them lol. I'm trying my best to not think about it until new years eve then FX I get two lines. I'm 6dpo and know I wouldn't see anything anyway but so tempted to poas...........
It's so hard.......
At least you have Xmas celebrations to keep you busy 1moreforme

Mummy2_1 hahah yes I totally forgot about that!! Shows you where my mind is at!!! Haha then maybe it won't be so long!!!

It ain't doing the job for me. All I'm thinking about is testing!! I'm worried about being pg again and just how real of a chance we have of getting a pos+ this month. Is this a bad sign or just nerves???

I want another child so bad, I want a sibling for my lb but I rli rli rli hate being pg. I'm such a wimp. I moaned and complained like crazy last time. I was so ungrateful the entire time until I gave birth. :( feeling low this morning
on the same side I know if it's a neg - I will be gutted.

Hormones maybe???

Mummy2_1.... No I feel similar to you... And I thinks its nerves, and just being normal!! It's a scary time/thing!

I want a sibling for my child also... And even though my pregnancy was pretty good, I found out at 32 weeks one of my twins had hydrocephalus (water on the brain) and his head was swelling, didn't think he would make it... Then my water broke and i had them 2 nights later, he did pass away from complications of the hydrocephalus (or so we're told) at 3 months and it terrifies me to be pregnant again and thing everything is great, and then all of a sudden it's not...

But once I get that BFP, I think I realize it's not in my hands anymore and I just have to give up control! And I know it will be fine! For me and you both!!!

The next 2 weeks will fly by! Enjoy your holiday!

Haha I feel you on testing now!! I would have bought tests but I feel like a teenager still when I walk in the store to buy them! I feel like everyone is looking at me funny!! Im going to wait to see if I feel any symptoms, if I do then I'll test earlier then normal!

W my first pregnancy I got a positive at 8dpo... Verrrrry faint but a positive!

This is my 2nd cycle TTC and I too feel real awkward buying a test! So I went where I knew there was self checkout (Walmart). Haha. I was brave yesterday though, I bought some at the dollar store from a human clerk instead of a machine. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/haha.gif

Fallon- haha I do the same thing! Self check out all the way!! But I will buy from dollar store next week!! I can do it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->