Testing next week, anyone else due to test the same time

blakesmummy09

Mum to Blake and Eevie
Reaction score
I'm testing next Thursday anyone else due to test the same time that wants to wait it out with me

I get my test on Wednesday ! I'm 10dpo but holding out for my blood draw on Wednesday!

I'm feeling okay, this is a medicated cycle so I'm on progesterone and estrogen, so I can't really symptom spot cause everything can go back to the supplements.... How about you?

I keep having af type cramps and lightning paints in my left breast (sorry tmi) and generally exhausted lol x

Not tmi ! I've had them too this cycle but I'm trying so hard not to read into anything

That's the problem my first cycle I experienced every pregnancy symptom under the sun with a bfn so I think my body just plays tricks every month x

I just think we want it so bad so we see things that are kind of there all the time. Like if I really paid hyper attention pre-ovulation... I'm sure I would have cramps here and there and headaches and my boobs might hurt or like feel extra tired on a day etc.

That is definitely true, I have a 2 week old nephew too which makes me even more impatient lol x

Meeeeee! Can I join you? Testing next Friday 9dpo... If I can hold out :haha:

Aww blakes, I keep begging my sister and brother in law to make babies.... It would make me insanely jealous, but I figure if I can't have my own I should get a neice or nephew to dote upon!

Of course Hun lol

Oh definitely I've spoiled him so much it's unreal, it's just had trying while she was heavily pregnant talking about every kick etc when I wanted it so badly lol x

I know. I don't think I could bare that part of it either. I would be insanely jealous.

I know how you feel, my sister is 39 weeks with my first ever niece. I cant wait to meet her and go for cuddles, she has already been thoroughly spoilt by us as i havent been able to keep myself from browsing the baby aisles for the last few months, dreaming about what i might buy and actually buying the things i love for my gorgeous little niece. My sister is in very early slow labour, contracting on and off, and i am very envious for what is about to happen hehe i love everything about pregnancy and birth so i havent been the most sympathetic sister when its come to her moaning about it :haha:
With that said, I am very glad it will be mine turn next (hopefully) as I get to have all the baby cuddles with my niece and when she is grown up and toddling, i will hopefully have my own precious bundle to cuddle all over again.

5dpo today- had a very restless sleep last night, tossing and turning and unable to get to sleep properly between 2-7am. Feeling very tired and grouchy today because of it but will be in bed soon to catch up :)
I have been gassy since 2dpo, a bit of a blocked nose today and seems to be getting worse as the day goes on. I have been having mild cramping on my left side since ov day, on and off with twinges and sometimes shooting pains. CM creamy and CP medium, firm and closed. Slightly tender breasts but extra sensitive nips. So here goes a cycle i will torture myself with symptoms!

I'm going to be testing Friday at 11 DPO! Will prob do a few cheapies before then but will do a FRER fri and Saturday! Baby dust to you all! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->