Testing Nov 4th ish. Anyone with me?

Naaxi

2 little raggamuffins
Reaction score
Hello! I'm back. Been a while, but we are finally ttc again. Anyone testing around the same time and want to wait and chat with me? :hugs:

Hello! Nice to meet you :) I am 3 dpo today. Tell me about yourself!

I think I'm 1 dpo with af due November 6th. Still waiting for ff to confirm as I've had a rough cycle.

We decided on a whim to finally start trying again, but I took an opk and ovulated the 23rd. I should be able to test by the 6th but I hot a bfp with my two kids and my angel at 11dpo :)

I am testing on the 3rd of nov. ^^ I'll join!!! Hopefully my luteal phase lasts that long. Lol I am currently 6 dpo. ^^ anyone feeling anything yet?

Hello! Nice to meet you :) I am 3 dpo today. Tell me about yourself!

Nice to meet you too! :)

My name is Emma. I have a 3 (going on 13) year old daughter. Me and fiance have been hoping for #2 for almost 2 years now. Very frustrating.
I'm mostly a stay at home Mum, but also do part time work, hours to suit me, and I'm an artist. OH is a chef.
What about you? :)

Hi all!
We are second cycle ttc#2. Ds is 2. I'm 5 dpo today with AF due nov 3-4. Tww is the WORST! At least I'm not symptom spotting as bad as last cycle hehe.

I'm going to test on 4th Nov I think I ovulated yesterday so will only be about 10 dpo but we're going on hoilday on the 5th so would rather know (if it will show up) the day before but obviously if it doesn't and I havent got af by the 7th then I'll have to test again :)

We are technically still wtt until after hoilday but gor carried away and forgot to use a condom in my fertile period so now in ttw for baby #2. Our son is 3.5 years old now :)
Good luck ladies xxx

:waves: hi to everyone.

I love symptom spotting. I'm having excessive amounts of Saliva today. I know it's way to early but that's way out of the ordinary for me.

Hello all!! So I am ttc #3, I have a 5 year old boy and a 2 year old feisty girl, and I am a stay at home/work at home mum, I am a photographer, weaver and I sell Scentsy. This will be our last, but I'd have 20 more if we came in to money 😂 I symptom spot ALL the time, it's horrible. We are using a donor and only tried once this month, so we will see! Anyone have symptoms? I was SO tired yesterday and both yesterday and today have had acid reflux.

6dpo today. For some reason, I dont feel hopeful this month.
I feel sore across the lower half of my tummy, like I've pulled the muscles, and I've had killer reflux/heartburn today. But nothing really that screams 'Symptoms!'

The heartburn is an interesting one, though. I almost always have stretching or aching in my uterus nearing AF but the heat burn isn't common. Hmm ��

Soo I have a bit of a wwyd. I have tickets for my first ever pub crawl on Saturday with friends and hubby... and I won't be able to test until next week. Do I ignore that I might be pregnant and go for one last party? Do I drink one or two and pretend it hits me hard? Or do I drink only pop on the off chance my one donation took?

Naxxi- I would probably stick with nonalcoholic drinks at that dpo. I'm sure they could mix you up something that resembles a cocktail.

So a bit about me... we have one ds so are ttc #2. We are coming up on two years next month so just ready for a sticky bean. I took femara this cycle and ovulated late.

Hi ladies! I will be testing on 8 nov as I just O'd yesterday/today. This is mine and DH 13th ttc cycle (so frustrating)

Hi everyone,

Im due November 4th, keep getting positive OPKS these past two days so not sure if I'm ovulating very very late... I have 2 sons already with 17 months between them. I would love a 3rd. If this month isn't successful, I will be waiting until January to try again as my eldest goes to school next september and If I have to have another section I don't want to be missing his first couple of weeks. xxx

Welcome! We have this month and next and then we need to skip December and if O fall's early Jan too as I have my daughter September 24th, nephew September 29th, son and nephew October 1st... lots of birthdays lol. So Christmas to New Years is a no go. My second took 11 cycles and a miscarriage but my first took 1 month, once we found a local donor that is, so I guess we will see! It actually took 2 years with my son.

I'll start testing October 7th at 10 dpo! First cycle ttc #2. Ds will be 4 in January. Good luck to everyone for bfp's!

Hello! I'll test either 11dpo on the 3rd if I can't wait or 12 dpo on the 4th. �� Hoping we all get ours. The stars aligned this month for us though so we will see!

Naaxi, I wouldnt avoid alcohol conpletely. Sounds awful, but even if you were successful, the pregnancy would be so early, it wouldnt be taking anything from you, if that makes sense?
Or if you really arent sure, stick to soft drinks anyway. You dont need alcohol to have fun - or so they say :haha:
No more heartburn today, but did have to eat loads of rennie yesterday and last night to budge it. No real appetite either.
Slept in until 9:30 this morning. And its only 10 to 12, but I am so ready for a nap already. Dd starts preschool at 1, so ill sneak in an hour of shut eye then haha.

ARuppe716 -do you mean 7th of November? Lol.

I'm not charting my temps this month, so its odd not knowing what my bbt is doing. But its also less stressful, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->