Testing Oct. 11th!!!...Who's with me!?

nmv

Reaction score
Hello ladies!!

Is there anyone else testing around the same time?
I would LOVE some company to get me through the wait...it's going to be torture!!! Hahaha..

October 7th
Smirn :witch:

October 8th
MeggyBaby :bfp:

October 9th
CarlyP :witch:

October 11th
nmv :witch:
Isme
mytimewillcum
MammaZee
eva1978 :witch:
Bartness
QueenMamaJean :witch:

October 12th
Dagnar :bfp:
lutz720
Dmom :bfp:

October 13th
CakeBaby

October 15th
willowtree24

:dust:

Hey not due to test on the 11th but on the 7th instead however my birthday is the 11th October some maybe there's some fate in that. Have you any symptons yet ? X

Welcome, Smirn!! :flower:

Well, I've got tender breasts (particularly sensitive nipples), but at only 1 dpo I'm pretty sure its just a symptom of ovulation. :p

How about you?

I had 5dft on Saturday so early days but the only thing I can describe is I feel I'm protecting something !!!! Weird feeling !!!

Oh, I hope that's a good sign!!! FX!!! :D

Hey! I'd like to join. I got a positive OPK yesterday (and today) and I should be testing around the 11th. My birthday is the 10th, so I'm hoping for a REALLY happy birthday this year. :D

Hey! I'd like to join. I got a positive OPK yesterday (and today) and I should be testing around the 11th. My birthday is the 10th, so I'm hoping for a REALLY happy birthday this year. :D
good luck to you Hun you got any symptons ?

Welcome Isme! :flower:

That would be such amazing news for your birthday!! I've got my fingers crossed for you! :)

good luck to you Hun you got any symptons ?
Not yet. Well, I'm cramping, but I think that is ovulation related. I'm not sure if I have even ovulated yer because todays test was positive-looking too. If my body waits too long, then I may be out because we DTD last night and probably won't be DTD again until this weekend. I'm hoping the cramps mean I'm ovulating today. I guess we will see. :)

What about you?

Welcome Isme! :flower:

That would be such amazing news for your birthday!! I've got my fingers crossed for you! :)

Thanks! Fingers crossed for you too. :D

Thanks Isme! :hugs:
You and I are in a similar boat.

If I get my BFP this time, and finally carry one to term, it will almost certainly be born just before my birthday! An absolute dream come true!...4.5 years after losing my first, I'd finally be a mom for real!
I've been a mom in my heart for so long...I just can't wait! I have a really good feeling about this month! :happydance:

Also, I almost always O 2 days after my first positive OPK, so you could easily be O-ing today! If there's any way you could entice the hubby into BD-ing this evening, it would give you a pretty high probability of success! I try to make our conception lovemaking extra special, so he looks forward to it, lol! :)
FX for you!!!!!

My AF is due the eighth idk if I even ovulated this month but dtd anyways around that time I am 9dpo n I had a temp dip at 7dpo and has been high since and lots of cramping but the cramping has went to a stand still today so we will see I know it's early but thought why not test of course negative

I added my calendar what do yall think those r the only temps I have cuz my thermometer died n bought a new one right as I hit my dpos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 6
MeggyBaby...Welcome!! :flower:

From what I can tell, you could have easily ovulated on CD11 OR CD12, considering the watery CM on CD12, but either way your timing looks great! FX!!!!!

How is everyone doing?

I am 1-2 DPO and my CM has dried up. Still feeling a bit crampy from time to time and my face is a bit broken out (which it has been doing around ovulation for some time now). Other than that, no symptoms yet.

Thanks Isme! :hugs:
You and I are in a similar boat.

If I get my BFP this time, and finally carry one to term, it will almost certainly be born just before my birthday! An absolute dream come true!...4.5 years after losing my first, I'd finally be a mom for real!
I've been a mom in my heart for so long...I just can't wait! I have a really good feeling about this month! :happydance:

Also, I almost always O 2 days after my first positive OPK, so you could easily be O-ing today! If there's any way you could entice the hubby into BD-ing this evening, it would give you a pretty high probability of success! I try to make our conception lovemaking extra special, so he looks forward to it, lol! :)
FX for you!!!!!

Having a baby right around your birthday would be very exciting! (I've always wanted an October baby, but I'm too impatient to wait until January to try for one now. lol) I'm guessing that I did O yesterday, as my CM is all dried up today. My DH got sick and was in no mood to DTD again, unfortunately. I'm hoping that BDing on Sunday evening after the first positive OPK will be enough. I guess we will see!

Hello girls! Count me in!:happydance:
It's my second month ttc
My AF is due on 12th, but I KNOW I will be testing earlier!
This cycle was a bit weird, I could be anywhere from 4dpo and 2dpo.

I am new to ttc, and it seems as if I'm new to my body too, as Im still learning all its wonders. I'm secretly wanting to start temping, but Im afraid my husband would think I'm crazy, as he thinks "it should happen naturally"........

Good luck everyoneeeeeeee

Welcome Dagnar!! :flower:
I know I got some funny looks when I started temping and using OPKs, but with my PCOS he just had to understand that having one naturally might takes us much longer and we could be missing the few good chances we had in a year. Now I'm on Clomid and SO hopeful for this month!!! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isme
Sorry to hear your hubby got sick, what horrible timing! :dohh:
GOOD NEWS is, your timing is still awesome!!!! :)

Last Oct. we were Crazy busy :wacko: so we were too exhausted to even think about making love...but I've gotten good at recognizing ovulation pains, which I started feeling while we were hanging siding one night. I took an OPK and it was POSITIVE!!...so I did whatever it took to entice my poor, aching, exhausted hubby, and to my complete surprise, it WORKED!!! I didn't officially ovulate until the next day though, but that was enough...we caught the egg!!!!!!
So hang in there! :)

(Stupid PCOS kept our little bean from sticking, but I've learned a LOT since then, and I'm throwing EVERYTHING I have at this cycle, so keep your fingers crossed for me...and I'll have mine crossed for you too!!)

Thanks!!
I've heard good things about clomid, how exciting!! :D
I am right there with you, on 4dpo (probably) so we will do this together! I might go and buy myself a thermometer now... haha

Thanks!!
I've heard good things about clomid, how exciting!! :D
I am right there with you, on 4dpo (probably) so we will do this together! I might go and buy myself a thermometer now... haha

Go for it!!! Of course, hopefully, you won't need it!!!
If I were you, I'd probably wait until my next period starts (IF it starts), then run out and get one, cause it won't help much at this point in your cycle. But probably the best thing you can to is use OPKs! They tell you right before you Ovulate, and the ones I use are SUPER cheap!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004IJHDN6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

Best of luck!!!! :hugs:

Count me in! I'm testing on the 11th, I will be 12/13 dpo, timing could of been better this month, but I've tried to approach this cycle with a more relaxed attitude , so what will be will be , 😊🙏🏻 x

GL ... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"