Testing on 5/29 or close to. Anyone else?

nyxnw

Reaction score
Hey all! Suddenly found myself in the TWW after reuniting with my husband from deployment lol. Anyone else tresting around that time?

Hey
I suddenly find myself here too! AF due 28th so testing around then, although I tested today (9dpo) on a Internet cheapie and got bfn which I knew was possible x

Hey
I suddenly find myself here too! AF due 28th so testing around then, although I tested today (9dpo) on a Internet cheapie and got bfn which I knew was possible x

Hi!! Happy to have anothe unexpected lady woth me 😂🤣. AF is due 5/29-5/30 and I am a wreck lol. Symptom spotting like crazy.

Hey

Hi!! Happy to have anothe unexpected lady woth me 😂🤣. AF is due 5/29-5/30 and I am a wreck lol. Symptom spotting like crazy.

Haha, i know I've not symptom spotted since 2013 with my daughter and that was only implantation pain and then a bit of pink on tissue... So im constantly checking each time I go loo! :haha: been quite crampy with I don't remember with pervious cycles but who knows!
X

Hey

Haha, i know I've not symptom spotted since 2013 with my daughter and that was only implantation pain and then a bit of pink on tissue... So im constantly checking each time I go loo! :haha: been quite crampy with I don't remember with pervious cycles but who knows!
X

I’m waitigg for AF to show because of all the cramping and pressure I’m feeling today. It’s going to be a long week haha.

See I generally feel nothing untill the day before af and I get cramps so a week before is odd for me x

Promising! I just tried to eat breakfast and it didn’t go well

Oh I've been soo hungry :haha: like an hour after eating... Normally I'm a dinner only type of person x

The worse thing is this was totally not planned but days have gone on the more I've wanted it, and I'll be gutted once af arrives! I'm peeing every morning now till bfp or af... X

The worse thing is this was totally not planned but days have gone on the more I've wanted it, and I'll be gutted once af arrives! I'm peeing every morning now till bfp or af... X

I’m in the exact same boat. Completely unplanned, but want it bad. I have 4 test. I may do the same.

AF is due 5/30 for me, so I think I'm on track with you all. No symptoms at 6 DPO, kind of discouraged.

I'll prob test this weekend, because we have a wedding to attend on Mon, I wanna know beforehand!

AF is due 5/30 for me, so I think I'm on track with you all. No symptoms at 6 DPO, kind of discouraged.

I'll prob test this weekend, because we have a wedding to attend on Mon, I wanna know beforehand!

6 dpo and is still early. I’d actually prefer to feel nothing. I geel like im psyching myself out with these symptoms. Fx for you keep us updated

Woke up feeling pretty normal today took a cheapie and it was negative pretty sure I’m out too, sad for sure. Will you guys start trying now?

Yeah I feel normal today.. Although had very odd dream last night a total mix of everything and anything... I dunno probably a more NTNP, but that won't stop me doing this every month..

What about you? X

This test was tweaking my whe some, but im sure I was just being hopeful.

Back to not trying for is for sure. Was a little unexpected :blush:

Attachments

• AB401805-48F7-470B-BE31-8A20B8671BE0.jpg
    AB401805-48F7-470B-BE31-8A20B8671BE0.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 15
TTC month #1 and not feeling positive. AF expected 5/28 and I've already tested 4 times with BFNs :blush:
Symptom spotting like crazy! Nausea, tiredness, cramps started today

Hi, I'm new here.

AF expected on the 30th. Been rather crampy and bloated, some fluttering behind the belly button, and yesterday (9dpo if my calculations are right), got what looked like pre-ovulation CM - stretchy, but brownish/pink, as though tinged with blood. Hoping it's implantation?

Done some cheapie stick tests, all BFN, and one FRER - BFN too, but all between 5dpo and 7dpo. I know, facepalm, lol.

Will repeat tests on the 29th or 30th if AF does not show her face before or by then. I've read that hug starts to show up/climb a few days after implantation.

Fingers crossed real tight. And baby dust to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->