Testing on Holidays

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
I was just wondering everyone's opinions on testing on holidays. Do you like testing on holidays because of the hope of getting a BFP on those special days or do you prefer not to in case it's a BFN?

I was just curious seeing as how Thanksgiving is coming up and it falls right within the time I normally test. :flower:

If I'm at home then yes i would. But if I'm anywhere else then no.

I'm thinking of trying before Thanskgiving so in case I get that BFP!!

I wouldn't because the disappointment of a BFN would totally ruin my holiday, but that's me lol.

I probably would because the fun of the day would help with the disappointment of getting a BFN, but the constant wondering not-knowing would distract me from enjoying the day's celebration.

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here (though I am testing on Thursday and will be hugely Thankful for a BFP!) but my next cycle I'll be due AF either on Christmas day or shortly afterwards, so if I haven't got a BFP by the 25th I will be testing that day.

I'm on the fence with that. I want to test on Thanksgiving because it would be fun to share with our parents on such a great family day. On the other hand, if it is BFN, I think it would ruin my day. I'll probably decide that morning. We'll see! Good luck to you!

I will be testing tomorrow morning on thanksgiving. Ill be 11 dpo. It doesn't bother me if I get a bfn because I know that doesn't necessarily mean I'm out yet lol Even if I end up getting af (I feel like it's coming), thanksgiving is such a happy time and there is so much to be thankful for. Bfn or bfp, either way thanksgiving will be a very happy one this year :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->