• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Testing on Mothers Day (USA)

NennaKay

Hubby, two girls,and NTNP #3.
Reaction score
Currently doing the TWW... DTD 4-5 days before ovulation and again on Ovulation day. I want more kids, but the SO is fine with our two daughters, ages 6 and 4. So every month I hope one sneaks past the goalie. After my 2nd daughter, I had an IUD put in. April 2016 until February of 2019 because I'm January, we found out it had perforated my uterus and was stuck to my pelvic bone. So I had laparoscopic surgery to remove it and started taking the pill again.

I took the pill from February of 2019 until November of 2019, when I told my husband that since he didn't want more kids, he could be in charge of the birth control. So since then, we've been using condoms. On O day this cycle, the condom came off inside me when he pulled out, so we're waiting to find out if it got me pregnant. Today is supposedly 5DPO and I had cramping from 9:15-9:30 this morming, so fingers crossed!I

In any case, I'm 33 and my period is due on Monday, May 12,and Mother's Day is Sunday the 11th and it would be the greatest gift, so that's when I'm testing. Feel free to join me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"