Testing on Saturday!

PinkPeony2013

Reaction score
Hello! This is our first month TTC! Super excited! I'm not convinced we're pg, but I have had some symptoms (maybe just PMS, who knows!). So far I've had congestion for a week, sore breasts, mood swings (very touchy and weepy! :( ) and cloudy, watery cm, light/dull cramps, randomly waking up in the night (very unusual for me!), light brown and pink spotting 9/10 DPO and general fatigue.... What do you think? Sound promising? AF is due tomorrow, but if it doesn't come I'm going to test Saturday!! Woohoo!

How are your TWW's going? What symptoms have you tracked? :thumbup:

Hi Pink! I'm testing on Friday (again). Not sure how many days dpo I am, but I'm CD31 and 3 days late. I tested BFN yesterday so my Dr said to test again Friday if AF doesn't show up. Hoping for my BFP! If not, I might have to get a blood test and go from there. This is our 4th month TTC and I was on an IUD for 9 years prior to that. Coupled with being 35 now, I'm not sure how quickly I'll get pg, but I'm hoping this is it!

FX for you! It only took a month to get pg with my oldest son so I know it's very possible:)

Yoomee, best of luck!! I hope you get your BFP!

Thanks for the encouragement! I hope so too!

Good luck Pink! We're on our first cycle of TTC too, and I keep going back and forth on how likely I think it is I'm pregnant too. My AF is Sunday, I am 12 dpo, but even though the tests I ordered came today, my husbands have hidden them (with permission) so I can't test till Sunday morning - Partly because if we do get a BFP, If I test Sunday it will make for a memorable 7th anniversary

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"