Testing on the 19th

April_01

Reaction score
Hi, is there anyone here testing on the 19th. Need someone to chat with.

I’m very much praying for BFP soon!

I’ll be testing on the 19th, so far I’ve had some mild cramping, pinching and a heavy feeling low down. Hoping this is our month, it’s cycle 6

I plan to test the 22nd.
I am so stinking bloated, it's painful. Feeling very full.

Baby dust to all of you :dust:

Hi! I'm due to come on my period tomorrow but am going to TRY to wait untill the 19th of it doesn't come! How are you feeling?

I think I'll test on the 19th too. Had a few symptoms but got that gut feeling that it's no luck again this month.

Hi everyone! Excited to say that I have got my bfp this evening! Well bfp X 6! Six very obvious positive tests! Didn't quite believe the first 5, promised myself I'd wait but my one boob is so so sore. Just like when I found out I was expecting my daughter (now 4yrs) But felt very much like AG was going to show today, you're not out intill you're out! Good luck to everyone xxxx

Congrats Aimee!!! :dance:
No early testing here. 2WW is really rough on the mind. I keep waffling back and forth between knowing I'm out and knowing this was our month.

Yes and bfn but im only 6dpo so i have to keep being patient. Feeling like this may be the month.

Congrats Aimee! I tested yesterday and got BFN at 13dpo. AF is due today and i hope she will not visit for 9 months!!

I’m afraid i’m out this month, my symptoms are gone since 12dpo. No sore bbs now and no cramping. Only have milky white discharges.

I’m afraid i’m out this month, my symptoms are gone since 12dpo. No sore bbs now and no cramping. Only have milky white discharges.

Same thing happen to me right before my :bfp:. Not over till its over fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"