Testing out trigger shot... darker line. Real BFP?!

jayayay11

Reaction score
This is my first IUI. I took 250mcg Ovidrel then did the IUI 36 hours later. I decided to test out the trigger so I know if I can trust the hpt if it's positive. Well, yesterday (in green) was 11 days past trigger and 9 dpiui and there was barely a line. Today (bottom test) is 12 days past trigger and 10 dpiui and it's darker! I know I need to test again tomorrow and hope it's even darker. But can I get excited at all?https://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b567/JessieMason09/11377216_396606797191732_6719357844767403992_n_zpspefwdsw2.jpg

That does look darker! That happened to me when I got a bfp. It was lighter and when I tested that same day at night it was darker than the morning one and it just got darker from there on. Hope it's your BFP!

With it being darker, I def feel you have a bfp on your hands! :dance: I too tested out my trigger and what would have been equal to 7dpo in my IVF cycle, my tests went BFN and then 9dpo, I started getting faint positives and so on 10dpo, I used a frer and there was no doubt about it! If you get a nice solid line on frer this late, its def real! Todays is def darker! For me, it took a bit longer for the ICs to darken compared to frer but they looked alot like yours still and thats very promising for this late in ur cycle...Plus I had double the dose for my trigger shot than u had so urs def shouldn't be lingering around at this point. If that line is still there tomorrow, id say its safe to say you have your bfp! Even now, I feel really good about it for you. The dose of trigger you had is equal to 5,000iui and that only takes 7 days, 10 days TOPS to leave your system and the fact that it went negative and is now positive again is for sure a great sign! I will be shocked if this isn't ur bfp! Do u have a frer near by that you could use tomorrow? I'll be stalking now! ;) And I wouldn't give anyone false hope...I truly think this very well could be it for u! FX!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->