Testing out trigger shot!

borr.dg.baby

Mom of 2 and pregnant!
Reaction score
I am 9DPTrigger and also 9DPO. I've been testing out my trigger since 5DPTrigger. Today's seems to be a little darker than yesterday's that was almost gone. Anyone care to take a look and tell me what you think? I will for sure test in a few more hours and obviously tomorrow! :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_2602.JPG
    IMG_2602.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 32
Sometimes the last of the trigger can hold out for a day or so. I would test again tonight but use Wednesdays to compare and determine if its a true BFP as you should have doubled HCG by then and it should be darker than today's test even if not by much. It would just be more reliable. 9dpo is still really early when it comes to testing out the trigger.

Also, some people never get a negative after trigger. Their little peanuts just keep the HCG pumping. I hope this is it for you!

Oh and yes, I agree with you. In the picture on the right the 9dpo test looks much darker than 8dpo. Did you take them at the same time of day/same circumstances?

Promise yes they are both with fmu. I am not looking for such a progress yet, if I a pregnant I would only be showing a really light test right now anyways (and that would be early) I just have to wait and see if the line keeps getting darker or if it fades away! I hate how these days are so hard to know if it's trigger or not!

I really think by tomorrow or Wednesday it would be dark enough to confirm that its not the trigger!

I've got my eyes, ears, fingers and legs crossed for you!

Thank you so much :) I will be sure updating tomorrow hopefully with good news!

It looks promising, the line does look darker at 9dpo!

Today's test looks like the 8DPtrigger one. So lighter, but still there. I just wish this trigger would go away and stop teasing me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->