Testing positive 4 weeks after miscarriage. **Tests getting lighter?? Pic added**

Hi FunToRun - sorry, ive been updating the thread in TTC after a loss!!

I had another scan on Sat which showed up something...it looks like a ges sac but they arent convinced so its been measured and ive got to go back on sat for ANOTHER scan so they can measure for comparison. I had a bleed last week and now the FRER's are much fainter so i'm not holding out much hope for a new pregnancy :*(

Hi all - going for another scan tomorrow to see if whatever it is has grown at all. Been bleeding with clots this week so i'm not hopeful....will update you all tomorrow :( x

Hi I miscarried at 6 and half weeks and the hormones were gone after 3 weeks I had a period and now pregnant again try the clear blue digital test that will give you a deffinate answer and it will tell you how many weeks you are but only up to 5 + not more than that.

Hi everyone. I am new to this. i had a miscarriage 5 weeks ago. I was taking preg tests an all the lines were so faint you could barley see them. Now i got my period yesterday. I decided to take another preg test an it still saying very faint positive. Could it be from m/c ??? im confused :( the lines dont get any darker. they stay the same

hello everyone

i am really confused.. i don't know what is going on..if iv had an early miscarraige

my period was due on aug 6th..it came on aug 7th but was very light only lasting 2days

i felt strange so did a preg test on the 12th aug and it was positive..continued testing..all positive

done a clear blue digi on 18th aug and got preg 2-3

done another digi on 24th aug and got preg 1-2 which made me start to panic

done 2 normal tests today 26th aug and got super faint lines..

rung midwife and she said a line is a line faint or not but im worried that i had an early miscarraige and now my hormones are decreasing..it will be 3wks on sunday since i started bleeding

can anybody offer me sum advice..as i am thinking the worst

thankyou louise :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"