Testing question..

Dukebaby25

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!
Okay soooo.... I need some when to test advice. I have a 29 day cycle on average. Af would arrive on the 20th. I have had a variety of common symptoms, haven't had any spotting but alot of lower abdominal cramping. Today I am 9dpo and feeling okay. It's weird sometimes I feel completely normal and sometimes I get a wave of symptoms all at once. The first 5 days after ovulation I had quite a bit of abdominal cramping. I'm still having it but not sO bad. I tested on Friday night, with a bad test (equate blue dye) and I was bfn but I'm not to disapointted because I was only 6dpo. But now I'm torn between testing again or waiting until af is late. Could I have some
expert advice :) ?

It would be smarter to wait at least until AF is supposed to show. But we're all pretty nuts about testing on here, so we'll understand if you can't hold out until then. :haha:

I totally gave in and took a test.... bfn... its like I knew what it would before it even said it loud and clear. I took a FRER which says you can test 6 days early but with that said, I took the test at 6pm and I had pee'ed an hour before so not really concentrated. But Im still discouraged because even though Im only 9dpo, I am 6 days away from my period so maybe all these symptoms are just pms or made up, but I really do feel different.. ugh..

What I've noticed is that when I"m TTC, I notice every little thing...every cramp, if I have a wave of nausea, if my bb's are sore....but really most all early pregnancy symptoms are just the same as pre AF symptoms. When I was actually pregnant, I didn't feel any differnt before AF arrived. I had sore bb's, but I almost always do, I had some nausea, but that happens soemtimes too.

The FRER says that only 68% of women will get a positive at 6 days b/4 AF, so maybe it's just too soon for you. Waiting is so dang hard, but it might be best to wait at least until 1 day before (I think I read on the FRER that 100% of women got a positive at 1 day before) good luck and hope you get a BFP next time you test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->