Testing soon?

RorysMom

Reaction score
I bought a 3-pack of FRERs tonight. AF due today. I will probably hold out til Monday morning. DH doesn't mind if I test, but I feel like an idiot when I test just because I'm 1 day late, then later that afternoon, AF shows. :dohh:

Is anyone else testing this weekend or in a few days?

Lol, you feel silly for testing one day LATE??? Hahaha :haha: My name is Katie and I am a POAS addict. I have tested as early as 8 DPO, there is almost no way I could wait until I was late. You are not silly at all for testing at 1 day late. If you are silly, then I must be insane, oh wait, haha I already know I am!

I'm still waiting for o, but lots and lots of luck on your BFP soon! :D

AF was due to arrive today for me as well and nothing yet. My DH doesn't want me to test for a few days if AF still hasn't arrived because he hates how upset I get even though I TRY so hard not to get my hopes up. It's soo hard not to though!

Ummm..yeah...I tested this week at (what I think was) 5dpo. So I definitely have you beat for testing early:rofl:

AF might be due Monday or Tuesday but this is my first cycle off BCP so I don't know if I even ovulated. I've been on BCP since I was 15. So I might test again this weekend just because......even though it's depressing to see that :bfn:.

I think part of why I wait to test is that I don't want DH to be completely numb to the process! We have the same schedule, so he knows when I test generally. If I tested all the time, he would probably stop paying attention altogether. Although maybe that would make a BFP more of a surprise... who knows? Either way, I totally understand those of you who test early... it's in my nature! I just don't do it. :)

starlight - I get that too. I still hold my breath when I poas. I don't know if it ever really gets less disappointing to get a BFN, even months when I'm not even sure we timed things right. I try not to let it bother me once I throw the test out, but some BFNs are harder than others. Maybe I wait to test out of self-preservation as much as I don't want DH to cringe when I do it. Post an update when you test, if you do!

Anyway, AF is still MIA. We'll see if she stays away til tomorrow. I started to feel AF cramps and got very sneezy suddenly last night.

test away personally I'd wait till I was late although testing 5dpo is tempting lol..

I have already tested 3 times and AF is not due until Tuesday! All of them have been BFN and It cost me almost $30...I promised myself I would wait until Tuesday to start but then my nipples got sore (never happens!) which I figured had to be a sign....gah! So much for not symptom spotting! I have already sent away for some cheap early tests off the internet as considering how bad my self control was this month this could be an expensive process.

So I am right there with you with trying to wait, although it seems like you beat my waiting by five days. Wish you the best of luck when you do test!

In a perfect world (i.e. if hpts were free), I'd make it part of my morning routine. No matter the cd, I'd just poas.

P.S. Chialla -- I love your pic!

Awww thanks Rorysmom. It was taken a month ago and was our first kiss as husband and wife. The seagulls decided to be extra cooperative:)

Well day 2 of AF being late is ALMOST over and still no sign of her showing up. I think I'm going to wait tomorrow and if she doesn't arrive by Monday evening I'm going to test first thing Tuesday morning.

Fingers & toes crossed.

And sending baby dust to everyone!

Well, update on me: BFN on FRER this morning, but still no AF. I'm just resigning myself to the notion that this cycle is a no-go. I've had one of those long/missed cycles where I kept the hope for about 2 extra weeks, so I don't need to holding out for the witch to turn up.

However, I'm still interested to see what happens with you ladies. And I got great news today that made up for this morning's disappointment. My husband and I both got scholarships to study in Italy for 2 weeks this summer, and the place we're going to has free wine every night! :)

Sorry to hear about your BFN:hugs: Italy sounds amazing though! However, I hate to break it to you but that wine will be no good for you when you get your BFP next cycle!

I'm going to be testing tomorrow morning. I was going to test tonight but Hubby thinks I should wait. I really don't know how to feel... I don't want to get my hopes up but at the same time I don't want to give up all hope entirely. BLAH! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->