Testing thread after miscarriage - HCG test

GemmaG

Reaction score
Hi ladies

So I’m stepping back on this crazy rollercoaster of TTC again!

I had a miscarriage at 7 + 6 on Sunday so I’m 6 days in and my bleeding has finally started to stop. Just brown spotting now. So I’m starting this to try and find out were I am in my cycle. And hopefully to catch my ovulation. We have been recommended to wait one cycle for dating purposes but we are going straight back on it as this is our first natural pregnancy in 12 years.

So this is my tests from today. Waiting for my pregnancy tests to become negative and it’s getting lighter each day. Ovulation test is almost positive but I’m assuming it’s the pregnancy hormone being picked up.

Crazy testing train here we come.......

80E73EB9-1F1C-4C77-BFB3-0D0E378474C4.jpeg 314ACA2D-AE67-4572-958B-69230D037D9F.jpeg

Good luck to you hun, I really hope the next pregnancy is your forever baby ♡

Today’s tests. Pregnancy test slightly lighter than yesterday OPK is showing positive more so than yesterday. Still wondering if it’s showing positive because of the leftover HCG but it’s stronger than yesterday so don’t know what to think......

93255DEE-69B4-4177-AEA8-A6067EEE0040.jpeg A3809F9E-374C-4ADA-BA35-A57F4E6D3F9A.jpeg

Today’s tests...... will test again with afternoon pee to check the opk. If I keep getting positives over the next day or so I know it’s just the left over hcg. But getting there pregnancy test is far lighter today.

49B4A448-9F9E-4435-A38E-4BF59631A2D3.jpeg

Those opk tests are getting darker and that last one is definitely a positive if it was to do with left over pregnancy hormones wudnt they be getting lighter. I'm wondering if ure about to O hon.
Good luck to you I hope u get ure rainbow baby asap <3

So today’s tests. Pregnancy test is almost negative. I took an OPK this morning just to check and it wasn’t positive so I’m pretty sure it’s not HCG. This afternoons test is stronger than this mornings but not positive. Anyway we BD last night so you never know. Will keep doing the OPKs incase this wasn’t O

B3E41E7D-15A1-40AA-A0A4-BBA0BFE23EE5.jpeg 92BB8FDD-826B-4C11-83D6-48D197034790.jpeg

Today’s OPKs are negative. HPT still very faint but almost gone. I’m having a few mild cramps after having none since last Monday when the miscarriage was over so maybe ovulation cramps. We BD again last night so you never know. Unfortunately my husband is away for work the next three nights so that’s as much as we can do. Can only hope x

I'm so sorry for your loss but I'm wishing you all the best for this cycle :hugs: :dust:

Today’s test still slightly darker than I would like can’t remember how light they get after ovulation happens? It’s been that long since I’ve done any of this. Strange day today have had a bit of very mild cramping and just this evening some very light pink tinged cm. Not sure what that is but I’m sure miscarriages screw your body up quite a bit. But will keep going with the OPK tests and see what happens, worried that it wasn’t ovulation and my body is tricking me in some way so don’t want to miss any chances. Took 6 years to have the twins and another six for anything to happen naturally and that was a complete surprise. Thankfully negative HPTs the last few days.

690A9F74-C3EC-4F04-B473-38FC10292486.jpeg

Sorry for the yuck photo but not sure why this happening so soon. Haven’t had a hint of blood in nearly 8 days. Can I start my period this early? Although don’t feel like it’s coming yet. Only been 12 days since miscarriage....... if I ovulated on Sunday when I had the strongest line I’d be 4 days past today. Would drive you crazy I can’t wait to have some normality and some idea where I am. I would love to think implantation but I don’t believe we will get that lucky again so much so I’m looking at ICSI again and I think 4/5dpo would be a little too early. x

76010B77-31E4-424C-BE34-573C8E5F72C5.jpeg

Last edited:
Could be implantation? I had it at 2dpo with my loss. I dont know it was implant that early but I know I had spotting at 2dpo

Testing day to ensure my tests are negative have to contact the hospital this morning to advise of the result. Putting it here for my own reference.

74AE27D6-03E1-4E45-ADB8-24B0EB5AF028.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->