Testing thread for later use.

sallyhansen76

Finally a mommy!
Reaction score
As the title suggests, I just want a place to put all my tests.

I definately enjoy looking for lines so I've already started testing and will do so everyday until BFP or AF.

Today is 5/6 DPO
Took an afternoon test (3 hour hold)
BFN (of course hee hee)
Symptoms: Yesterday had some twinges in pelvic area. Creamy CM this afternoon. (not uncommon for me). Bloating and twinges again today. Nothing else to note.

Sans titre.png

****EDIT TO ADD****

I'm completely in limbo here...no idea if I should/could start a TTC journal or not. But i enjoy re-reading my journals from when I was TTC and my symptoms from when I got previous BFP.
So, I will make this my testing thread for cycles that I end up testing.

My OH is 15 years older than me, and is completely torn with having a kid. I have one from a previous relationship and have always wanted more than one. However, as my son ages I feel so torn between wanting another or not. I would absolutely LOVE another but it scares me having the age difference. I had a horrible pregnancy and relationship with me EX that I feel I missed out on the whole experience. Of being both excitied about pregancy, a supportive OH, being present and happy with a baby and I would LOVE to experience that with my fiance.
He is already amazing to my son and I know this would be a far cry from what I experienced previously.
The issue is he is 48 (yesterday was his birthday) and has never had kids. He traveled the world instead of settling down, and partially feels like he 'missed his shot'. It goes back and forth.
So, we don't use protection. He knows I test for ovulation and let him know when I am ovulating and he decides at that point how to 'play'. The last two months we've BD'd on O day but BFN up till now.
So, I don't really know if im in a TTC cycle until O day. lol.

Anyway, all this to say, I'll keep posting here for a follow up with my tests. I have yet to see a positive OPK so im hoping I get one this cycle at least to confirm a LH surge!!

Last edited:
6/7 DPO
BFN - Nothing much to report. Boob cramp last night. No twinges or bloating.

With my son I had a BFP at 8dpo so hoping Friday will clear it up for me.

img2.png

Severe symptom spotting last night.
Had really bad bloating, and gas. If I was not hoping for a BFP i would have joked that I looked 4 months pregnant. Felt twinges and heavy down there.
I am not one to wake up in the night to pee, and last night I woke up at 4:30 with severe full bladder.
Im only 7/8dpo (more likely 7dpo)
Holding pee this morning for a test. I've got everything hopeful this morning even though it is still REALLY early.

...Oh lord I feel I have serious line eye on this one.
Maybe just wishful thinking....:-k

test7dpo.png

OH dear....bless your soul for supporting my line eyes. [-o< Makes me hopeful.

I'm super bloated again today and pain in lower back.

The TWW is all of a sudden really long. LOL

BFN today at 8 dpo. Darn.

But still early and I have some good symptoms.
Bloating, gassy, and weirdest for me is waking up in the night needing to pee. Never have that.

Here is the test for those eye squinters

8dpo.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back