Testing till AF or BFP, 6dpo onwards OMG!!!....

Holly82

Mummy to 10
Reaction score
Ok, well I vowed to myself that I wouldn't test until Friday (8 DPO), well came back from my weekly shop to find my tests have arrived in the post, so seeing as I hadn't been to the loo for 4 hours, well I decided to use one, bit silly seen as I'm 6dpo, but you never know ☺️ Here is the test, the pic of it out of the case was taken immediately. I'm pretty sure it's bfn, but something is catching my eye (probably line eye)

Will take one each day....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 68
Out of the case

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 32
Tweeked x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 14
Stalking! I don't see anything but it's 6am and my eyes are sleepy.

Lol thanks hun. I keep seeing something mega faint, that shows up on the tweek too, just want to do tomorrow's test now. Will be first thing I do in the morning xx

I'm on my PC now and do see something on the tweak. P.S your LO is adorable! Emily is my favourite girls name.

Not seeing anything on this one but 6dpo is really really early. Good luck!

Thank u ladies. The test has dried a looks more noticeable now. I will test in the morning and post my results x

Thank you for the comment about my LO minties xxxxx ��

7dpo test.... Unsure if I see anything. Decided to do 2 tests, one the same as yesterday the other is a superdrug that I wanted to save for the weekend (have one left now) :dohh:

Let me know if u can see anything please.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 46
Tweeked xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 19
There is something shadowy but maybe still too early?.. Following as you know have line eye too lol good luck!

Hmmmm, took a test with fmu..... Another line? Came up in the time limit. Can anyone see it please? Driving myself crazy :wacko: this test has not been tweaked.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 57
Same test

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 23
Thank u for replying, I'm going cross eyed here xxx

I also did my last superdrug this morning too, as I thought if these tests are duds, then surely the superdrug would be stark white like yesterday's.

Here is the pic (today's superdrug is the top fat test, with yesterday's below and the IC above (today's been the bottom) will do one untweeked and tweeked.....

Please can you give me your opinions? I think I will go out and get a box of frers later xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 35
Arrggh why is it upside down before I tweak???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"