Testing till AF or BFP, 6dpo onwards OMG!!!....

It can be a number of things but right now implantation is most likely! Other things can be general irritation of the cervix or uterus.

PS yay for test getting darker!!

Thanks, feeling quite relieved at the moment. I think I will test again tomorrow afternoon to reassure myself. It's been such a roller coaster day xxx I'm exhausted xxx

I had cramping with both my pregnancies and spotting with my full term birth pregnancy (all the way til the second trimester ) but it is so easy to worry! I was a mess the whole time i was spotting especially having a previous miscarriage. You can always ask for blood test results to ease your mind. CONGRATULATIONS holly i am so happy for you

Thank u xxxx

I'm going to do another test tomorrow afternoon, check things are ok, but if I get anymore I will go to the Drs for sure. Your story has reassured me thank u xxxx

Looking forward to seeing tomorrow's test:)

Yaayyyy! I knew you'd get better result with afternoon pee! Loads of people get a bit of spotting throughout pregnancy so i wouldnt worry, cant wait too see your lines today! Congrats xxx

I will do one later today, it's my birthday and have things on this morning :) will need to go out and buy more lol only got IC in and they are rubbish xxx

Thank u for the birthday wishes xxxxxx

I've been out and bought a pack of frers... Look at my pic! Top is yesterday am, middle yesterday pm and bottom is today's pm. I got my bfp!!

I've had a bit more spotting, but it's like a watery brown, it's now stopped again. So with my test so much darker I hope everything is ok xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 37
My test!:cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 19
Beautiful lines what a lovely birthday pressie xx

Amazing test! Congrats and o your birthday too! My BFP with my first was on my birthday weekend too

Awesome lines!! Hows the spotting?

It's hardly there now. Had just that bit of pink when I wiped yesterday, nothing all night, a tiny bit of brown when I wiped around dinner time and it's gone again. I'm assuming my levels have gone up, so it must be ok, was scary yesterday I have to admit. I'm so happy right now!! :happydance:

How are you getting on? Have you tested today? Xxxxxxxxxxx

Awesome lines!! Hows the spotting?

It's hardly there now. Had just that bit of pink when I wiped yesterday, nothing all night, a tiny bit of brown when I wiped around dinner time and it's gone again. I'm assuming my levels have gone up, so it must be ok, was scary yesterday I have to admit. I'm so happy right now!! :happydance:

How are you getting on? Have you tested today? Xxxxxxxxxxx

Yea, I tested. BFN. Ugggh!! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"