• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Testing till BFP or AF. New Test 16/08

I can see what you mean. Frer don't seem to be as good as they used to be though. I've had a few in the past that all looked like they had something on. What does the small one look like now?x

Not great. These were done about 20 mins ago, forgot to look. I got in a huff after the FREr and chucked all my recent tests away, wish I had kept them now cause I keep bloody seeing things :haha: I think I've just turned into some crazy women x

Attachments

• IMG_20160816_121955_1471347669749_opt.jpg
    IMG_20160816_121955_1471347669749_opt.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 15
It does seriously turn us into fruit loops doesn't it!! If felt a bit of a nut job this morning when postie had to ring my doorbell because the box of tests I'd ordered was much too big to go through the letter box!! :haha: I can still see shadows on those. I guess it's just a waiting game.... you'd think you would have something more noticeable by now on the frers. Xx

Yep! That's what I keep saying to DH. It's doing my head in now. Haha! Brilliant luckily I have a big post box so he needn't keep ringing the buzzer lol x

Are you having any usual symptoms of af coming?xx

I'm not seeing anything on these ones but best of luck!

No signs of AF coming I don't usually get sore BBS until AF here but could be a sign. I just done ankther FRER and there is an indent but the line I see is before the indent x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"