Testing today/tomorrow! Symptoms! Update p2 ;)

:happydance: WOOHOO, congratulations, Loeylo!!! :happydance:

Thank you! Tbh I knew I was pregnant since about Friday but it is official now. Here's hoping you will be joining me soon!

Congrats!!! I hope I will be joining!! I am 11 dpo, did you have any brown spotting from 10-11dpo?? I'm having brown spotting(wiping and on liner not enough to change), heavy bbs, and exhausted.. I am praying I am not out!!!!

Baby Dust to everyone else!!

Congrats!!! I hope I will be joining!! I am 11 dpo, did you have any brown spotting from 10-11dpo?? I'm having brown spotting(wiping and on liner not enough to change), heavy bbs, and exhausted.. I am praying I am not out!!!!

Baby Dust to everyone else!!

I'm having spotting too. Had the tiniest amount of spotting yesterday, then a little heavier today, but still SOOOOO light. I'm hoping this doesn't mean that I'm out :( Not feeling an ounce of confidence at this point. Was cramping yesterday and the day before. Today, I am so exhausted but I'm thinking it was from eating an extremely large lunch. Going to test in the morning.

Don't stress over the spotting! Doesn't mean you're out.

I am so worried with the spotting and getting a bfn at 10 dpo, but I did buy a frier I tested with an ept, and everyone says they aren't the right ones to use. So hopefully :bfp:

Thanks ladies!!

I have never had spotting during pregnancy, but plenty of ladies do and go on to have bfp! It is around implantation time so could very well be. You could probably test in a day or so!

Hope more ladies are joining me soon.

Ps. I had a fair bit of cramping - sometimes it was a sharp stabbing pain, others dull achey pain. So far everything is ok!

I'm still spotting. Today is 11dpo and 3 days of spotting. I feel like it could be AF, that :witch:. I tested this morning with a dollar store hpt and :bfn:. I'm upset because I really wanted to use a FRER, but didn't pick any up. Well, low and behold, I had one the whole time! But after getting that :bfn:, I don't know if I want to waste my FRER for this cycle.

If you do I'd wait until you are actually late! I'm going to buy a digi after work to use for my pregnancy announcement to oh!!

I'm out, two days earlier :witch: decided to come. Its lighter but just the beginning. There is always next week!! I hope the rest of you get your :bfp: :)

Sorry you're out, MrsD! Fingers crossed that your next cycle is the one!

Thanks Dill, support is everything. I did cry today in bed, :bfn: and the :witch: just about broke me today. But I'm positive for next month :)

Oh my gosh, I was a wreck after my BFNs and AF this last cycle. I totally understand! :hugs:

Sorry to hear that you are out. Roll on next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->