Testing tomorrow? (Feb 1)

Indie

Reaction score
Think I'm out guys :/
Went to the bathroom and there was some brownish dishcharge when I wiped.
Think the witch came right on time.

Hi indie, I'm between 4-8 days late for af been having short cycles so slightly unsure on exact number of days. Definatley 4 days late minimum. Done a few tests and all neg. Lots of preg symptoms just hope it's not all in my head! I'll be testing at some point on the 1st. fingers crossed for you!! Do you have any symptoms? X

I've had symptoms starting around 8dpo. Really bad hunger..like just a constant 'empty' feeling no matter what I eat. I have bloat so bad I can't button my jeans haha.
Waking up feeling hot. I've had some cramps the past day or so though, so it has me a bit worried that AF might show.
I was going to buy a test today but decided not to go out anywhere until tomorrow haha.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Hey Indie, I so want to test with you but I "think" I had late implantation?? that ever so lovely spat of light brown stuff Yuck.. so I need to hold off a few days.. It only happened once then nothing.. Good Luck tomorrow!! FX'd you get your :bfp:
I'm crossing everything for ya ;) Please keep me posted..

i was due todayy but she hasnt come, i might test tomorroww but im scared of a bfn so i might hold out till thursdayy

I'm dying for a wee!!!!!!!!!

I'm testing in 20mins (when I will have not weed for 4 hours)

I've got my fingers crossed for you guys!!!

I ate some chinese food a couple hours ago and got a pretty bad headache from it o_O It's been several hours and nothing is making it go away.
Could be I ate bad food, AF could be coming (although I never have headaches with her) or it could be something else. Never know :)
Guess I'll know tomorrow though, won't I? Haha :)

Lets hope your headache is due to "something else" ;) A quite cute something else.

Instructions: "You can take this pregnancy test from the first day after a missed period and onwards"

F you pound shop test!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to take it anyway (AF not due till 6th Feb but I'm a POAS addict)

A little excited. But its a 50p test and I'm not due AF for a week lol

OK IT IS TIME

Back in a few minuites

BFN :( Not even a faint line.

Oh well. It's early days.

Don't give up yet :)
Try again later on closer to your due date ^^
Fingers crossed for you!!

So, as my update on the first post said, pretty sure AF has arrived.
That was several hours ago now. I went to the bathroom, the pad had a tiny bit of brown in it.When I wiped again, there was nothing.
Normally when AF arrives, I'm bleeding full force an hour after the first little bit starts.

I wondered if it could be implantation bleeding but I'm pretty sure that's not possibly since I would be 14dpo? But then again, my cycle changed recently..and it's possible I didn't ovulate when I thought I did.

I'm holding my breath, seeing what happens in the next few hours. I'm not sure if I need to be buying tampons today or a test LOL.
No cramps, normally I feel like my insides are being torn out.
I'll keep you updated :)

My Af is 2 days late.. no signs that she's coming and i've tested twice now and got bfn :(
she likes messing with us doesn't she.. Grrrrr lol

@indie: Do you plan to take a test tomorrow if AF does not show up in full force?

I had a temp drop today. Still above the cover line but that doesn't indicate anything. I used an OPK so I know when I ovulated and I know my LP is always 14 days. If temps stay above the cover line tomorrow morning I will test otherwise I'll just wait for AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->