testing tomorrow morning... anyone else?

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
hey ladies
is anyone testing tomorrow morning????
its exactly 4 weeks since my last period but i have slightly unpredictable cycles. im averaged on my calender to be due on thursday and im going to take a test tomorrow morning. is anyone with me?

im so nervous.,,
my symptoms so far since ovulation have been sore nipples(not around the boob though) and lots of clear cm. hoping this is good. wish me luck girls and baby dust to everyone in the tww :baby::baby:

I'm not testing yet, still have just under a week before I can, but wanted to say good luck to you! :)

I'm testing on the 17th as I've been a POASaholic.

Fingers x'd for your BFP, I have sore nipples (and boobs) too ! X

so tested this morning and got a bfn:cry: i reallt expected to see a positive so am a bit upset but i guess im not going to loose hope until i see af. shes due tomorrow. good luck for when you test girls

I am only 5 DPO tomorrow so I am resisting the urge to waste a pee stick that soon...BUT I WANT TO!!!

good look girlie!!!

I will be! I'm 2 weeks 1 day late and so far - BFN's my way! Just had a beta HCG blood test, so hope to get some answers but as a self confessed POAS addict, there's no harm in another test tomorrow morning!

so af is now one day late. i took the test yesterday when she was due and got a big fat negative. im on cycle day 35 and havent usually gone beyond that....fingers crossed this is a good sign!!! how are you ladies getting on?

Just wanted to say good luck! I'm testing tomorrow. =) I had some spotting over a week ago, that was 2 1/2 days. I thought it was cause DH & I B'D a lot because we were on vacation lol, but I seldom bleed & when I do, its usually right after the deed for like an hour.

Hope we both get our BFPs!

good luck nickielg!!!fingers crossed for you. still no witch today,hoping she stays away. will be testing again tomorrow if i can hold out lol. may try my luck tonight :blush:

My AF got me - finally, after being 17 days late of my usual 28 day cycle. Fingers crossed for you though. x

sorry to hear that miss406.fingers crossed for next cycle for you. i am now on cycle day 39 and still no af. took a test a few days ago and it was negative. my period dates have come and gone. if i dont get af by tomorrow im taking a trip to the drs after work. today have been very light headed for most of the day. not much cm and on off cramps.:shrug: i wish things were less confusing lol

sorry to hear that miss406.fingers crossed for next cycle for you. i am now on cycle day 39 and still no af. took a test a few days ago and it was negative. my period dates have come and gone. if i dont get af by tomorrow im taking a trip to the drs after work. today have been very light headed for most of the day. not much cm and on off cramps.:shrug: i wish things were less confusing lol

Bless you!! Been there, done that. It is awfully cruel when AF is majorly late and all you get is BFN's!
Keeping my fingers crossed for you <3

Sorry to hear that Miss406! Hopefully you get your bfp next cycle! =)

And sorry you haven't gotten a bfp yet upsy daisy 1. I ended up getting a negative on Saturday. But I have been without af since my last cycle in July. The spotting is still confusing to me though!

Hopefully you get something soon! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"