Testing tomrrow at 10dpo

Nicole23

Reaction score
I know I'm pushing it but I had a :bfp: at 10dpo before (chem/preg), so I'm hoping.

My symptoms so far are:

2dpo: Zit on chin

3dpo: Zit on right cheek

4dpo: Zit on left cheek *sigh* and sharp pinches on lower left side while laying in bed.

5dpo: Lots of creamy cm and more pinching (all over lower abdomen)

6dpo: Had a dream about implantation bleeding (didn't have any when I woke up -weird). More pinching, lots of abdomen pressure, extremely bloated, lower backache and lots of creamy cm.

7dpo: Pressure and heaviness all over lower abdomen. Pinching, creamy cm, still bloated and a new zit (chin this time -grr!)

8dpo: Very tired, more pinching and lots of pressure. Feeling overly warm, sniffly and sneezy (cold maybe?), lightheaded and sore bbs. Lower backache.

9dpo: Pressure feels more like a pulled muscle now, in the ovary areas with a tugging sensation. BACKACHE! Still sniffly but a bit better. Overly warm again and a small amount of creamy cm. Bbs still hurt.

I usually have tons of AF cramps by now but all I have is the pressure/pulling feeling. Also, I have been blessed with decent skin and am baffled by this breakout. I have gotten one the day before AF on occasion, but never like this. The main commonality between this cycle and the one where I had the :bfp: was the increased body temperature.
Anyhow, that's all I have. Praying for a :bfp:

:dust:

fingers crossed for you!!!!
ps... I'm a "pizzaface" too right now :( (stress??)

Toes crossed for you. Good luck and post your results!

ooohhh good luck hun,i get the spots with af .. awful :( hope ur postin ur bfp !

Wishing you a :bfp:!! I'm also breaking out on my face, hoping it is a good sign! :)

Oooh, good luck today!!! :) xxx

Good luck with your testing today

Well, I'm disappointed but not really shocked. I tested this morning and got a :bfn: :sad1:

I used a dollar store one and I don't know how sensitive they are. I'm saving one of my FRER's for 12dpo. I ovulated earlier this month than I have been doing and my luteal phase is usually 12 (sometimes 13) days, so we'll see if the symptoms continue. I still have a backache, sore bbs and the pulling sensation with no cramps -yay! LOL!

My temperature is still up there, with an all time high this morning :happydance:

Good luck to all!

:dust:

Well good luck, sorry you got a :bfn: but it could still be early. Hope your temps stay up and :wich: stays away. Maybe she will be too busy with Halloween to visit you.

When i was pregnant my face just broke out in a thousand spots!! everyone commented on how sore they looked - only just calming down after m/c

I reckon its a good sign!! good luck! :bfp:

ITs still way early hopefully you'll get that :bfp:in a few days

I'm going to be 10DPO tomorrow as well!! I'm going to test. Had a few symptoms but not sure if I'm imagining them or not. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->