Testing until bfp or af!

my FMU is always the worst for testing. Take a look a difference in my OPK's between FMU and SMU. Literally today when I tested with my FMU my advanced CB monitor gave me a high, as you can see with the corresponding wondfo on the bottom. My SMU that I used with my other Older CBFM gave me a Peak (FINALLY) as you can see with the corresponding top wondfo. It can literally mean the difference between a negative and a positive. Not trying to give you false hope, I'm just saying that FMU for a lot of ladies is rubbish and it's their SMU or evening urine that actually has the most concentrated hormones in it.

I also added the pics of the other brands of LH strips I had, just to show how different a result you can get from brand to brand. Had I been relying on the Onestep or the BabyNow's I would of missed my surge completely (those were even taken on the "vivid" setting on my camera so they were even fainter in real life!) They are NO where near positive. The CBFS on vivid is positive. They were all taken with the same urine sample, including the wondfo. So brands can mean all the difference as well as what urine you are using. You want your urine to be nice and dark after a 2-4 (or more) hold with limited liquid intake.

Attachments

• 004 (640x480) (2).jpg
    004 (640x480) (2).jpg
    24 KB · Views: 5
  • FINALLY SUCCESS 7-19-16 PEAK YAY 023 (360x640).jpg
    FINALLY SUCCESS 7-19-16 PEAK YAY 023 (360x640).jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2
  • FINALLY SUCCESS 7-19-16 PEAK YAY 033 (640x360).jpg
    FINALLY SUCCESS 7-19-16 PEAK YAY 033 (640x360).jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 2
  • FINALLY SUCCESS 7-19-16 PEAK YAY 034 (640x360).jpg
    FINALLY SUCCESS 7-19-16 PEAK YAY 034 (640x360).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
  • FINALLY SUCCESS 7-19-16 PEAK YAY 030 (640x360).jpg
    FINALLY SUCCESS 7-19-16 PEAK YAY 030 (640x360).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Wow amber there is really some difference in those tests isn't there! I can see what your saying about the different times of the day. Well I've just been out for a few hours with no drink so I held my pee and tested when I got back with another ic. Still no difference! I'm definatly not pregnant, these tests are 10miu and I'm 13dpo now so would show something :( af is due tomorrow so we shall see!

Screenshot_2016-07-20-13-48-01.jpg

Wow amber there is really some difference in those tests isn't there! I can see what your saying about the different times of the day. Well I've just been out for a few hours with no drink so I held my pee and tested when I got back with another ic. Still no difference! I'm definatly not pregnant, these tests are 10miu and I'm 13dpo now so would show something :( af is due tomorrow so we shall see!

View attachment 958062

One more question. Have you EVER gotten a line on one of those? I say this bc, as horrible as is it, a lot of the test that are marketed at 10mIU really are not. If you do want a good REALLY sensitive test, then SurePredict and Clungene Strips are the way to go. OSOM is also really good for sensitivity but watch out of evaps on them. I also have some lab test that are like OSOM but with both blue and pink dye (control is blue test is pink, how cool!) called, QuickVue's (they are lab test's and do blood and urine) if you are interested in some of the quickvue's pm me) but wondfo 10miu's suck, and several of the others I can't rememeber the names of them at the moment, but I've been at this for a while and have had the chance to experiment with several brands.

Yes last year when I fell pregnant I used these tests, they are called one step, I got a bfp on cd27 but I'm not sure when I ovulated as we wasn't ttc and I didn't test before then so not sure if I would have got a pos sooner. I'm on cd26 now. I also used them with my 2 girls and got bfps on them. But just lately they seem to be rubbish with these shadows they keep showing. I'm going to do another test soon to see if anythings changed lol

Lol think I might have to change ics! Do you get evaps from them?

Well af arrived on time for me this morning! So defo not pregnant! Stupid tests :grr: thanks for all your help and massive good luck to you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"