• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Testing until bfp or af..

Bfn on test strips. 5 days till af due not feeling hopeful this month x

I can't see your photos but you still have five days to go, that's quite a while! Things can change so much in that time, especially when you think of how many women don't see a positive until af is due. There's been a few here recently who didn't have lines and then out of the blue they appear. Don't lose hope

Thanks ladies. Here are the ic's from this morning..hopefully you can see them..

IMG_4410.jpg

So i did all 2 clear blue last night it was negative so i shuved it in the draw i have just looked at them both now 24 hours later and there is a blue line on both are evap lines on cb blue?

Just looked at it again and the test line is grey and the
Line that goes positive is blue..?

Pop a pic up Hun so we can see what you mean x

I wouldn't trust it if it didn't pop up with in the time frame. Test again tomorrow!

I can see a line on your latest pic. Good luck :flower:

I tested again with a cb this morning and got a really really faint line within the time frame but i'm not trusting then now af due in 4 days so i might just wait it out now as i'm sure itbwould have gotten darker by now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"